Sign in to follow this  
The Beard

Man Utd, Away.........

I have heard that this could now take place on the forthcoming Saturday at 8pm. Surely they can't bring a game forward at such short notice. If so do you think Rafa will have a moan about that and Fergie with his fixture arranging, knowing we won't then have a break before the replay.

I have heard that this could now take place on the forthcoming Saturday at 8pm. Surely they can't bring a game forward at such short notice. If so do you think Rafa will have a moan about that and Fergie with his fixture arranging, knowing we won't then have a break before the replay.

I'm not sure what time the KO is but Sky confirm our match is switched to Saturday 31st. If Setanta retain the right to broadcast the match then it will be a late evening KO as they have a game booked for the earlier slot!

I find it extraordinary that they can change fixtures at such short notice. If its true, I am pleased that we get a bigger gap until the replay, but for the good of the game and the paying customers (who may well have other plans for the Saturday, some may have booked travel, accommodation etc for the Monday, this is a surprising move.

Surprised the police don't object also.