IGNORED

Arsenal

MikeO

Arsenal aint good form and we are. And they are still missing fabregas seriously. Besides that they are rumoured to have problems inside of team. So everything is(well almost) is on our side, but we still do have bad recorc vs them and arsenil is side wich can always cause us serious problems. Im waiting for the 3p, but u cant be sure about it. Exciting game coming, i guess.

4-4-1-1

Howard,

Hibbert-Jagielka-Lescott-Baines,

Osman-Neville-Gosling/Arteta-Pienaar,

Fellaini,

Cahill

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm randomnezzz, im still telling my own opinion, not newpapers. They have won 3 games in a row,vs a very frustrating situation teams, bolton ,pompey and hull... not telling any1 of their form. Those three teams have to beat atm, theyre so deep in shit. In a cup arse has played with a lot of youngsters and those games dont seriously tell nothing about em. Before those 3 wins at league they had 3 ties in a row, only good result from it was 2-2 vs villa awaygame. rs has a serious goal scoring problem so the 1-1 them aint a result and the 3rd tie were vs boro away. If these results were from teams like spurs or bolton or whatever else than top 6 team , I would say the team is in good or ok form, but cause we are talking a team from top4 im saying theyre not good form. May be i cant explain myself correctly but i meant that arsenil aint as good as they can be... not good form

edit:typos :P

Edited by LexKing

i am from the states and dont get either FSC or setenta...gonna need a live link to the game. can someone help me out.

surely a pt at goodison today. with phil and lescott holdin down the defense. and of course with timmy in net. i think the gunners will have a fit today on the pitch trying to break through that defense.

COME ON BLUE BOYS.

i am from the states and dont get either FSC or setenta...gonna need a live link to the game. can someone help me out.

surely a pt at goodison today. with phil and lescott holdin down the defense. and of course with timmy in net. i think the gunners will have a fit today on the pitch trying to break through that defense.

COME ON BLUE BOYS.

Welcome to the site mate, which bit of California are you from and how come your a blue from that far away.

Keep watching this thread, someone will be along shortly with a link, I'll be tuned into the radio

Now please explain Mark my old mate :lol::lol::lol:

Well now Jim, things have been a bit strange around here lately...

...for example, I could have sworn I watched a few games where some team was playing an attacking 4-6-0 formation...

...with a kangaroo filling in as a forward....

Edited by LeToffeeCanadien

Arteta plays...

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Arteta, Cahill. Subs: Nash, Yobo, Castillo, Rodwell, Jutkiewicz, Anichebe, Gosling.

Arsenal: Almunia, Diaby, Sagna, Nasri, Gallas, van Persie, Denilson, Song, Djourou, Clichy, Adebayor. Subs: Toure, Vela, Ramsey, Fabianski, Bendtner, Eboue, Gibbs.

....may not be a must win tonight, but to have any realistic chance of top five we must not lose. Eight points would be too big a gap to close.

COME ON BLUE BOYS.

here a sopcast link - i think it may be on here. :

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69470

enjoy

Well now Jim, things have been a bit strange around here lately...

...for example, I could have sworn I watched a few games where some team was playing an attacking 4-6-0 formation...

...with a kangaroo filling in as a forward....

What about the polar bear and caribou :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arteta plays lads, Vic is benched, per SKY

COYB

Welcome to the site mate, which bit of California are you from and how come your a blue from that far away.

Keep watching this thread, someone will be along shortly with a link, I'll be tuned into the radio

Thanks. I am a blues fan because one of the guys i played college futbol with. He is from southport and told me i needed to support a true team in the EPL. i was just a normal fan of the english game...didnt think i was allowed to support teams unless i was from the city or england for that matter. None the less he told me some history about the blues and the rich tradition. its a grand ole team to play for, and how much hatred he had for the red part of liverpool...Kopites are Gobshite! haha anyways i started keeping up with them and following the squad and catching as many games as the US allowed. Now i guess you can say i am the ONLY one wear blue everton top on saturdays at the pub. haha. i am from a town called santa cruz. lil south of san fransico. and played soccer down in orange county for a school called chapman.

thanks for the heads up on the link. GO EFC!

Thanks. I am a blues fan because one of the guys i played college futbol with. He is from southport and told me i needed to support a true team in the EPL. i was just a normal fan of the english game...didnt think i was allowed to support teams unless i was from the city or england for that matter. None the less he told me some history about the blues and the rich tradition. its a grand ole team to play for, and how much hatred he had for the red part of liverpool...Kopites are Gobshite! haha anyways i started keeping up with them and following the squad and catching as many games as the US allowed. Now i guess you can say i am the ONLY one wear blue everton top on saturdays at the pub. haha. i am from a town called santa cruz. lil south of san fransico. and played soccer down in orange county for a school called chapman.

thanks for the heads up on the link. GO EFC!

I've got a cousin in El Cerito, I thinks that's to the north of Frisco, welcome mate and join in the site we are a friendly lot, until a red turns hostile :lol:

Guest efctaxi
that sopcast link isn't working for me ... i can't find the game on MyP2P.eu either, anyone found it there?

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69470

Use the above link , then when sopcast comes up , remove link in sopcast and put this link in instead . Wait a few minutes for it to buffer .

Working ok .