IGNORED

Will We Or Won't We?

Romey 1878

Moyes post-match....

“We were in for two loan signings and both of them look as though they won’t come off,”

“They were the ones we were after so unless something comes out of the blue, that’s it. They were the two we were interested in and they won’t come off.”

Part of me thinks this is to do with the run that we have been on since the Villa defeat. If we had lost a few of them or not been scoring goals it might be a bit different.

The thing that worries me is they might think that we can cope as we are as we have been but 1 or 2 more injuries (mainly to Cahill) and in serious trouble.

End of the season approaches you get bans all over the place and that could be a problem for us.

Still a glimmer of hope...

“I said after the (Arsenal) game that we’d been in for a couple of loans and they’ve not materialised, and that’s how we stand today."

“You never know what might come up in the last hour or two but at this present time it doesn’t look likely. You can never say never in the transfer window.”

I wouldn't personally take much heed to any comments any more. We usually hear that players are having meds, discussing terms etc. and the deals never materialise. This could just be Moyes throwing the journo's off the scent so things can be dealt with discretely behinsd closed doors. Personally I don't think we will end up with anyone this window. You just have to hope that MOyes et al know what they are doing and if no-one comes in, hope we have more luck with injuries etc.

I wouldn't personally take much heed to any comments any more. We usually hear that players are having meds, discussing terms etc. and the deals never materialise. This could just be Moyes throwing the journo's off the scent so things can be dealt with discretely behinsd closed doors. Personally I don't think we will end up with anyone this window. You just have to hope that MOyes et al know what they are doing and if no-one comes in, hope we have more luck with injuries etc.

I'm just hoping that Anichebe and Saha can get to proper fitness (Chebe seems to give up the ghost around the 70th minute), if they can then I think we will manage, because the main thing is keeping our midfield fit and if we've got a striker that's one less midfielder to play every single week, so we have some capability as far as rotation goes.