IGNORED

Victor Anichebe (Confirmed exit)

Why would we even consider doing business with that lot this summer after the Gosling affair? Unless his sale directly allowed for a buy that Moyes is set on then I don't see it. If he avoids injury I expect Vic to have a solid year.

That and isnt that the club where he had his leg snapped in half?

Ive not really rated him to be honest, but he did start showing some signs last season. Worth another 3/4 year contract i think, then we can sell him for a higher price the season after if he doesnt make the impact that he could....

I rate Vic, rough diamond.Just needs the edges polishing and you've got a player

Got to agree with this. He started to impress me last season and you could see the improvement creeping into his game. The good thing is that he has all the technical attributes that he needs, its just the mental aspect of the game and if he works hard then this will improve.

I don't want to sell or loan him out, this is a huge season for him. Possibly last chance saloon but I have a feeling that he's going to kick on this year.

"Anichebe has made 76 appearances and scored seven goals for Everton and the Toffees are hoping to quickly agree a deal for the striker".

His record is pretty shit to be called a striker 7 in 76, but i think he's better than that.

Johhny can you reduce the size of your Sig, its far too big.

• 3 months later...

Groundhog day... im not arsed about the player leaving but the fact that we spend so much time developing them and not tying them down to contracts sooner so we can at least recoup some of our money, or, heaven forbid, we make a profit....

To be fair the club have been trying to get him to sign for a while now, its not as if we have only just offered him a new contract now