IGNORED

Victor Anichebe (Confirmed exit)

• 2 months later...

forgot it was vic vs bolton today..only player on pitch was he? fuckin hell

people who are creamin for baxter does it not say anything to you that he doesn't get picked so he must show fuck all in training and if vic is that bad what does that say about baxter?

Edited by marcopaulo

That sack of shit should be paying us to play for Everton. He wasn't the only one, but he was a disgrace today.

couldnt agree more. i cant remember once when he kept the ball or made a decent pass or decent shot. the one time he looked his old self and went past a player, then went down like he had been shot when he over ran the ball. total waste of space and i would gladly see ANYONE played upfront other than him in the next game.

forgot it was vic vs bolton today..only player on pitch was he? fuckin hell

Exactly... People like to slag off certain players and while he wasnt great today no-one else in his shoes would have done much better with the pathetic amount of service he received.

He certainly needs to work on his ball control but I dont really think he should be played as the lone striker. He is much more useful on the wing where he has much more space and where he is bulldozing through a FB rather than a much stronger CB.

He was one of our better players at the end of last season in that position doing a lot of the attacking work we had missed since Donovan left. How quick people are to forget (and not to mention the manager as well).

Exactly... People like to slag off certain players and while he wasnt great today no-one else in his shoes would have done much better with the pathetic amount of service he received.

He certainly needs to work on his ball control but I dont really think he should be played as the lone striker. He is much more useful on the wing where he has much more space and where he is bulldozing through a FB rather than a much stronger CB.

He was one of our better players at the end of last season in that position doing a lot of the attacking work we had missed since Donovan left. How quick people are to forget (and not to mention the manager as well).

He had a handful of productive games last season bar that the lad has been piss poor, As for working on his ball skills I very much doubt actually pretty certain the lad won't improve in any area of his game we've been waiting for him to do so for the last couple of years.

I've no time for a lad who had the world at his feet a career people would give their left bollock for just to throw chance after chance away and throw his dummy out of his pram, Poor attitude and a Championship player at best in my opinion.

Edited by EFC-Paul

With the right attitude and footballing brain he could be a poor mans dirk kuyt. That's how good he is.....

Work on his first touch? He's a premier league footballer! His touch is league one level. We get rid of Vaughan on loan?

I have waited for victor to show the type of development that his athleticism could maximise... Sadly no where near good enough. Blimey, vic versus Baxter? Already seen more ability from Baxter in the few appearances he's made.

He had a handful of productive games last season bar that the lad has been piss poor, As for working on his ball skills I very much doubt actually pretty certain the lad won't improve in any area of his game we've been waiting for him to do so for the last couple of years.

I've no time for a lad who had the world at his feet a career people would give their left bollock for just to throw chance after chance away and throw his dummy out of his pram, Poor attitude and a Championship player at best in my opinion.

Generally his poor ball control comes when he is under pressure which he almost certainly is as a lone striker which is why I dont think he should be played there when he has proven to be effective on the right.

I do agree though that something isnt quite right in his head. However that can be said about a lot of young football players at the moment.

With the right attitude and footballing brain he could be a poor mans dirk kuyt. That's how good he is.....

Work on his first touch? He's a premier league footballer! His touch is league one level. We get rid of Vaughan on loan?

I have waited for victor to show the type of development that his athleticism could maximise... Sadly no where near good enough. Blimey, vic versus Baxter? Already seen more ability from Baxter in the few appearances he's made.

I dont know why we got rid of Vaughan tbh and I also think he is the better football player of the two.

Im certainly not expecting him to be a world beater but I certainly think he cold do a decent job for most midlevel Premiership teams (which whether you like it or not is what we are at the moment). Dont forget he has had barely any game time this season and he could certainly do with it. He did more than a job for us last season and I without doubt believe he can do a similar job this season.

As for the Baxter comment thats just bullshit. He comes on for 5 mins takes a couple of shots and gives the ball away cheaply on a couple of times and that shows more promise than a guy who has tried running his arse off with little help for 60mins?

Anichebe, is truely the WORST football player i have ever seen, he runs Heskey close i know that. the guy is not even championship level, he's league 1 at best, why did we loan out Vaughan and Yakubu, when its obvious that it was Victor that needs the practice? and even then i doubt it would make a huge amount of difference

Haven't seen the game yet but surely vic wasn't THAT bad? He's the bloody anti-christ at the moment!

I remember in the preseason games I watched, he was really good and I remember having high hopes for him and Coleman based on their performances....

I know it's only preseason, but I was justified with the Coleman and still reckon Vic can perform.

he's not so popular..people are angry about saha..people are rimmin beckford..vic is the scapegoat and targeted by all it seems

Or maybe people just think Vic has been given enough opportunities by the club to prove his worth and is simply not and never will be good enough and your just rimmin Vic?

Although Beckford is far from the answer to our problems he has in my opinion shown more in the time he's been here then Vic has in 4/5 years and is more deserving of a spot in the starting 11. He's a poor mans Heskey and the sooner we have him off our wage bill the better.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Anichebe, is truely the WORST football player i have ever seen, he runs Heskey close i know that. the guy is not even championship level, he's league 1 at best, why did we loan out Vaughan and Yakubu, when its obvious that it was Victor that needs the practice? and even then i doubt it would make a huge amount of difference

If you think Vic is the worst player you have ever seen then you clearly haven't watched much football.

Or maybe people just think Vic has been given enough opportunities by the club to prove his worth and is simply not and never will be good enough and your just rimmin Vic?

Although Beckford is far from the answer to our problems he has in my opinion shown more in the time he's been here then Vic has in 4/5 years and is more deserving of a spot in the starting 11. He's a poor mans Heskey and the sooner we have him off our wage bill the better.

im not rimmin him..i just think the amount of shit he got after the bolton game was a joke..like i said before you'd have thought he was the only player on the pitch..he was shoved against a strong backline on his own and ran a lot and gets slated for it..his touch isn't great no but when the passes are shite that doesn't help either..he's just a whippin boy at the moment and everyone is gonna jump on him until he scores a hat trick in 2 seconds

he's just a whippin boy at the moment

I don't know about any one else, but I certainly haven't only decided he's crap based on the Bolton game. I think he's crap because I've watched him time and time again play crap, and I haven't only just started saying it; I said before the Bolton game I hoped he wouldn't start and I pray to God he doesn't start against Chelsea, or any other side for that matter.

I don't know about any one else, but I certainly haven't only decided he's crap based on the Bolton game. I think he's crap because I've watched him time and time again play crap, and I haven't only just started saying it; I said before the Bolton game I hoped he wouldn't start and I pray to God he doesn't start against Chelsea, or any other side for that matter.

Sitting on the fence again eh Mark :lol: ?

im not rimmin him..i just think the amount of shit he got after the bolton game was a joke..like i said before you'd have thought he was the only player on the pitch..he was shoved against a strong backline on his own and ran a lot and gets slated for it..his touch isn't great no but when the passes are shite that doesn't help either..he's just a whippin boy at the moment and everyone is gonna jump on him until he scores a hat trick in 2 seconds

All the team have had bad press off everyone since the Bolton game I don't read any other forums mate you may so that may be the case, I'm in the same boat as Romey I've never been a fan tbh and I can't stand the lads attitude and lack of footballing ability.

Edited by EFC-Paul

All the team have had bad press off everyone since the Bolton game I don't read any other forums mate you may so that may be the case, I'm in the same boat as Romey I've never been a fan tbh and I can't stand the lads attitude and lack of footballing ability.

or the ability to score goals. Never liked him, have been waiting so long to be proven wrong. Same level as Heskey....