Sign in to follow this  
ooberman

Fellaini

Can't believe though he has to still talk via an interpreter - he even says he doesn't do much in the evenings, how about learn some English, which in Europe is the universal language.

Anyway, he sounds quite level headed and fighting for the badge - lets hope he puts in a good performance and maybe even grabs a goal tonight!

Can't believe though he has to still talk via an interpreter - he even says he doesn't do much in the evenings, how about learn some English, which in Europe is the universal language.

Languages was my strong point at school and I can get by quite well in French and German (Greek's coming along as well), but I sure as hell wouldn't do a newspaper interview in either :huh: .

Maybe he's struggling a bit....nothing personal against him but pro footballers aren't usually the sharpest pencils in the box :) .

yeah fellaini is not too bright, not convinced he'll speak english before the season is over. i don't think he really cares about learning it.

alltho he does already speak French, which by the way is -also- a universal language in Europe, and Arabic.