IGNORED

Whos Laughing Now?

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

ME! I have the last laugh now!

you all laughed at me when i said we have the divine rights to smash the RS and i have proven myself right about this!

And I will be picking up my £1700 tomorrow morning.

CIAO! :D

nice one getting 1700 notes reg.

i loved it when all me RS mates were saying ' arr lad well do you in the derby id say 3-0 coz your defence is doing well right now' and 'youll just throw 11 men behind the ball and play for the draw'

as the thread states WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

after lucas went off a certain "park the bus" technique suddenly became very popular with the red half of merseyside didn't it? ;)

Guest brazil banks
who went to win it tonite you fat spanish pr--k , now do all off merseyside a favour and f--k ---

if is was your kid i would hate you

Best.

Post.

Eveh :D

Guest efctaxi

That particular forum is a nasty little hole full of big mouth kids and guys who think ' it's the internet , so why should I care what I write ' ?.

I wonder if the internet has added to the animosity between both sets of fans ? It would be nice to be able to put your hand through the monitor and shake some of them by the throat :lol:

Guest brazil banks
It would be nice to be able to put your hand through the monitor and shake some of them by the throat :lol:

Especially this knuckles-drag-across-the-floor idjut:

"We should be ashamed that we can't beat such a wank side in 3 matches. They are fucking gash. All their players are shit and their manager is a ginger freak. Their fans are fucking rubbish, they never turn up and you can buy a half season ticket for 5 pence. They ground is a shit hole and their kit makes me vomit. How the fuck can we not beat them in 3 matches?"

My what a constructive and informed evaluation of the teams and match sport in gerneral we have here.

Bitters? Us?

:P