IGNORED

Van Der Meyde

bluesareus

aside from the assist, he was cack. he was much better in the five mins he came on against villa (?) - think he got an assist in that too

but fair play to him, at least he's made himself available for selection after all his troubles.....he'll never be the player we hoped he'd be, but as a bit-part player maybe he can come on and get an assist or two.

He's only played 19 games but I like the guy, I know that I'm alone on this one I'm glad that he came on the pitch. He always makes an impact and without him it would have been penalties.

With all the problems he's had its good to see some fortune in his Everton career.

Beautiful assist!

Never saw him play before, heard about the alcohol-problems, so i didn't expect him.

but if he does things like that regularlyi expect to see more of him!

Hope he become's a regular. New contract? :P

He's only played 19 games but I like the guy, I know that I'm alone on this one I'm glad that he came on the pitch. He always makes an impact and without him it would have been penalties.

Get the facts right Dark, he's taken part in 19 games but i think you'll find he's started and finished only one game and that was in a reserve fixture. If anybody thinks that 19 cameo appearances in nearly four seasons is still worth spunkin over, they seriously need to be examined by a head doctor.

He was shit when he signed, he's been shit for 4 years, and will still be shit when he goes. I cant wait to see the back of him.

PS ......... i bet Mike was waiting for that. :P