IGNORED

Goslings Goal

wobertz

Guest efctaxi

Gotta love the excitement of the 2 fans in the camera :D

I thought at first Gosling had lost the opportunity by not hitting it first time . I really wasn't expecting him to do what he did , and I think it was a great bit of perciverance and skill in the end , despite the deflection .

What Moyes has to instill into them is to remain focused and not get too excited near the finish line . We've been sucker punched a few times this season , and I was worried for sure last night untill the whistle .

COYB :D

"We've been sucker punched a few times this season"

----

They tried that last night, they wanted to kick off while half our team was rolling on the floor celebrating, but van der meyde kicked the ball into the crowd. The only good thing he's done since he's been here. :D:D

Guest efctaxi
"We've been sucker punched a few times this season"

----

They tried that last night, they wanted to kick off while half our team was rolling on the floor celebrating, but van der meyde kicked the ball into the crowd. The only good thing he's done since he's been here. :D:D

What's the official ruling on that Bill ?

Obviously not the kicking the ball out , but the kick off .

Hey Bill, it's the 2nd best thing he's done, the 1st was the cross for the goal. I am still so f*****g deliriously happy, what that meant to us last night can't be described. The excuses from them lot in the pub after where so funny to be unbelievable...... they where so much on top until the sending off, Gerrards injury, our tactics, we are a dirty team and it goes on and on, so much so that it nearly turned my pint of Bitter er.... well more Bitter haha!

They couldn't have kicked off with all our team (bar Howard) in their half.

Why was the steward involved :huh: ?

Not sure on the ruling, it could be the same as a free kick if the ref lets them take it. But glad VDM put a stop to it anyway.

Not sure why a steward was involved, but Riena ran to the centre circle and tried to slap VDM. :huh:

Guest efctaxi

I need to stop watching the match .

Every time I do , I choke up ... seriously :lol:

Anyone know who this guy is ?

woohoo.jpg

One of the highlights of the season so far for me . The guy is world famous after every channel leaving his celebrations in .

Superb :D That sums it up for me how much it means to be an Everton fan , especially beating Liverpool in the cup :P

Guest efctaxi
Good to have you with us marco. Yes you could not of picked a better game to go to. Goodison is a special place and on the correct night has a unrivalled atmosphere. Glad you enjoyed

I'm not sure that's quite correct .

I would imagine that Liverpool needing to beat spurs in the last match of the season to win the prem , and Keane scoring in the 89th minute might be an even better game to go to :lol:

Would the "lifelong Liverpool fan" celebrate I wonder?

Would he celebrate?....after rafa said he couldn't handle it at a big club!....Why I'd say a big part of that celebration would probably take place a couple of feet from the luckypool bench, and involve one or two naughty hand gestures :o

And as for Gosling!......if he doesn't make it in football, there's always a career as a salesman....he managed to sell a dummy to three red defenders the other night :lol:

Would he celebrate?....after rafa said he couldn't handle it at a big club!....Why I'd say a big part of that celebration would probably take place a couple of feet from the luckypool bench, and involve one or two naughty hand gestures :o

And as for Gosling!......if he doesn't make it in football, there's always a career as a salesman....he managed to sell a dummy to three red defenders the other night :lol:

If we're going to be all clichéd

Poor pass from alonso and jags Spread it out wide to VDM, he did what he does best got the ball in, Cahill went near post and the defenders Got attracted to the ball gosling Had Gambled the ball came to him, he got the ball on to his favoured right foot and tried for the shot and if you dont buy a ticket you dont win the lottery cue goodison goes beserk

The Brazilian commentator makes me laugh when Gosling nets the winner. Takes some good lungs to keep that up. Just shows how many fans were watching worldwide, watching young Dan slam it past Pepé Reina. :)

Good to hear about your experaince Marco. Was probably the best feeling ever at that game, it's a fantastic place Goodison and one which produces unforgetable memories, good to hear you enjoyed the game as much as we did.

FORZA EVERTON B)

The Brazilian commentator makes me laugh when Gosling nets the winner. Takes some good lungs to keep that up. Just shows how many fans were watching worldwide, watching young Dan slam it past Pepé Reina. :)

Good to hear about your experaince Marco. Was probably the best feeling ever at that game, it's a fantastic place Goodison and one which produces unforgetable memories, good to hear you enjoyed the game as much as we did.

FORZA EVERTON B)

Hello guys, I have lived is nice emotions and I am sure that you come back soon to see another game, in Genoa us some people who sympathize for Everton, and always follow in sky tv, in the spring we return for another game.

All Kopites are gobshites