IGNORED

Arteta Out

You like to upset people dontcha eh Fishman?, but this time I feel you have a damned good point.

ATB

Mac

It sickens me to say it Mac however since the comment he made about getting more chance of playing international football at a more fashionable club i think the writings been on the wall!

The only chance we have is if he's picked for the world cup squad then maybe he will stay or we could loose him in the same fashion we lost Shrek.......catch 22 if ever!

C'mon Adam - current player contracts have no legal value anymore, I wish it were so, but people no longer have the decency to stick by something they have signed, but it doesn't happen anymore.

I like the boy but if we can get £6-7m for him, do it.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
C'mon Adam - current player contracts have no legal value anymore, I wish it were so, but people no longer have the decency to stick by something they have signed, but it doesn't happen anymore.

I like the boy but if we can get £6-7m for him, do it.

ATB

Mac

Agreed Mac..its begining to smell like he wants a move so cash in on him..while we dictate the terms and not vice versa as was the case with graveson

That is what I was on about Mac.

Its not the Everton thing to do to sell a player when we can get a lot of money for the player.

We paid what £2.5m for him last season.

If he wants to go sell him or 6-7m now and bring in a replacement.

Would like him to stay but would rather have the money than an unhappy player.

Not bad since we gave him the change to prove himself in the prem