IGNORED

Moyes Walks Out On Press

Louis

Its happened before with another Manager (Strachan i think) before the interview they make it clear they will not talk about a certain subject but they go ahead and ask the question, they think because he is in front of the cameras he may be obliged to answer. Good on yer Davey, fook them.

Change the title of that thread mate, thought he'd walked out of the whole club :P

Says it all really. i doubt he will ever play for us again.

Anichebe isn't going to be in the Everton team for a while (if ever) from the first question it made it clear something had happened. He didn't even say what injury or try to tell us that nothing had gone on. Simply said 'injured'. I doubt that Anichebe will play for us again.

Isn't much of a problem really - didn't rate him at all and good work to Moyes, good to see he stood his ground and made it clear that the prat asking the questions was out of order.

The Talksport presenter was saying how SKY should refuse to pay Everton because Moyes refused to answer press questions and he requested callers to phone in with their opinions.. David Moyes rang in and said there was a pre-air agreement in place which allowed reporters to ask one question only about the situation with Anichebe.

Apparently he said Anichebe is genuinely injured and the press reports are wide of the mark.

I'll see if I can find a recording.

lol... get it up U Jorno!!!

God Bless that man Mr Moyes.... How uch has he done for us on almost EVERY level!!!??

He is SAF in the making I think, I really do that after shrek has maybe left 4-5 down the line that Moyes is made (assuming we've not cracked on further & would let him leave) to replace that moody, scottish, disciplinarian down the road, sounds familiar doesn't he!!??

I fooking love him!!!

Davey moyes, Davey moyes, Davey Davey Davey moyes, he's got red hair but we don't care Davey Davey moyes!!! :D

I thought at first that this row between Moyes and Vic might have been bullshit, but after seeing Davey react like that it makes me wonder what did Vic do to piss him off that much... It's almost like we've got another Rooney on our hands, and I can now see this ending up with a not so graceful exit for Vic.

But on the positive side, remember that Vic is #28. Now, this will sound extremely strange, but I often have a feeling that some players may not want to move clubs because of certain numbers not being available. If, and only if, we managed to get a good amount of funds at the end of the season (although that's extremely unlikely), I have heard that Moutinho is still a possibility of moving to Everton. And he's #28 for Sporting, the jersey will be free for him now if Vic goes ;) Upon saying this, I actually would not blame any of you if you thought I was a whacko, but we can certainly hope a transfer like this could fruition B)

Guest efctaxi
I thought at first that this row between Moyes and Vic might have been bullshit, but after seeing Davey react like that it makes me wonder what did Vic do to piss him off that much... It's almost like we've got another Rooney on our hands, and I can now see this ending up with a not so graceful exit for Vic.

But on the positive side, remember that Vic is #28. Now, this will sound extremely strange, but I often have a feeling that some players may not want to move clubs because of certain numbers not being available. If, and only if, we managed to get a good amount of funds at the end of the season (although that's extremely unlikely), I have heard that Moutinho is still a possibility of moving to Everton. And he's #28 for Sporting, the jersey will be free for him now if Vic goes ;) Upon saying this, I actually would not blame any of you if you thought I was a whacko, but we can certainly hope a transfer like this could fruition B)

Do you mean you would really want to swap Vic for Mouthino ? :huh:;)

Do you mean you would really want to swap Vic for Mouthino ? :huh:;)

Agree with you completely TC....you're a whacko :lol: .

No, no, no not a swap, there's no way a deal like that would ever happen. What I meant was, if he did come his number is would be available if Vic left. But yeah when I further considering what I wrote I'm realising there's probably a 99% chance that Moutinho won't come based on our lack of funds.

As for where Vic might end up, if I remember correctly Alan Irvine was interested in taking him on loan at the beginning of this season, so I'd say there's possibly next season he'll go on loan for the season to Preston maybe.

Haha cheers Mike B)

If we secure Champions league this year I think Moutinho would be tempted, but we need to sell in order to buy, so I don't know who would leave to accomodate Moutinho...

Vic will probably go, and given that we have 3 candidates for right back I'm assuming one of those will go. If we have one CF on the field the midfield will be Pienaar, Osman, Cahill, Arteta and Fellaini, personally I'd let Osman go to Wigan or West Ham or Fulham, one of those teams would take him for 6 or 7 mil. He's been a shade of the form he can produce and if we had Moutinho our midfield would be rock solid, but our main priority in the summer should be 2 wide players and a striker/securing Jô (that's if his form continues).

Big Vic was apparently looking to go to Hull, if Phil Brown can keep his side up then he could go there in the summer for as high as £4 mil i reckon.