Sign in to follow this  
Ola

Striker

Ola    0

ive hard a few wispers that we are after dickov from blackburn rovers :angry: is this the best we can hope for ;we need to inprove the team and dickov just doesnt fit the bill. am i wrong in pointing out people like aj from pallace or trundle at the swans or newgent at preston . when will vaughan be fit ? for gods sake dont buy dickov he will get more red cards than goals for us if he signs .who do you want up front <_<

Ian    3

its not steve dont lie!! he didnt want to celebrate cos hes comin to us!! and so is ronaldinho and i heard deco is dying to play for us....

:D

Mac    0
its not steve dont lie!! he didnt want to celebrate cos hes comin to us!! and so is ronaldinho and i heard deco is dying to play for us....

:D

:lol::lol::lol::D:D:):(:angry::blink:

Ian, I can't figure out if it is utter bitterness or total sarcasm which has us all pulling our remaining hair out.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

Had a little bit of a think on this one, realisticaly we should be looking at AJ, Nugent and possibly that lad McCaffrey(?) from Coventry. Outside of that type of player and I think we are shooting for the moon, with the possible exception of Fowler, he scores and he will be available. :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Mac