IGNORED

Tim Cahill

Sprooly

Guest efctaxi

Interesting that they want him as a striker .

Maybe it will be a turning point in Tims career , though I think he will just do what ever is asked of him as normal . Hope he only plays 45 mins though .

I watched the game tonight, I thought Cahill as a striker can only work where we plays regularly with a regular midfield week in week out, as he does at Everton. Tonight he seemed dominated by Japan's defence, and was subbed around the 84 minute mark. I think he needs to go back to midfield for Australia, for Everton he can do the job but with lack of team chemistry in the Australian team he should be playing just behind the strikers.

I watched the game tonight, I thought Cahill as a striker can only work where we plays regularly with a regular midfield week in week out, as he does at Everton. Tonight he seemed dominated by Japan's defence, and was subbed around the 84 minute mark. I think he needs to go back to midfield for Australia, for Everton he can do the job but with lack of team chemistry in the Australian team he should be playing just behind the strikers.

Forget the report....is he OK :huh: ? No nasty Japanese treading on his metatarsil, that's all I'm interested in!

Cahill should only be put into attack as a last resort. We had no fit strikers and needed someone to step in - Cahill. He is a midfielder and always will be, it's his best position and it will be a waste to try and convert him. If it's not broken don't fix it, he's good enough as a midfielder so keep him there.

I don't think he got injured, good game for him. In the squad for Villa I expect (and hope) :)

0,5001,6482534,00.jpg

Cahill should only be put into attack as a last resort. We had no fit strikers and needed someone to step in - Cahill. He is a midfielder and always will be, it's his best position and it will be a waste to try and convert him. If it's not broken don't fix it, he's good enough as a midfielder so keep him there.

I don't think he got injured, good game for him. In the squad for Villa I expect (and hope) :)

0,5001,6482534,00.jpg

Hes definetely our best striker. And Josh Kennedy isn't getting any game time for his club. So no suprise Cahill started.

LOL have a look at that picture. If he gets any higher, hes technically flying.