IGNORED

The Worrying Thing About Hiddink At Chelsea And Cahill!

evertonblue

Its pretty sad to see Hiddink come to Chelsea. He in my books, has been the best coach in the world for a while now.

But as a lot of you Australians on here know is, hes a big fan of Tim Cahill. This is the sad part. If things go okay but no titles, which i think will happen.

You will see him trying to bring Australian and Russian based players to the club.

And heres my word. You can keep me to it. I think Tim will be at Stamford Bridge next season.

Its pretty sad to see Hiddink come to Chelsea. He in my books, has been the best coach in the world for a while now.

But as a lot of you Australians on here know is, hes a big fan of Tim Cahill. This is the sad part. If things go okay but no titles, which i think will happen.

You will see him trying to bring Australian and Russian based players to the club.

And heres my word. You can keep me to it. I think Tim will be at Stamford Bridge next season.

Won't happen. Plus Hiddink is only there 'til the end of the season, he plans to continue with Russia once this season is over, with the intent to carry them to the World Cup. Yes being an Aussie myself, I am aware of the admiration that Hiddink holds for Cahill, but I am very sure that he will not leave Everton.

I don't think that Cahill will leave at the moment. He seems to be enjoying his football at Everton and woulden't trade it for a struggled life at Stamford Bridge. Just like StevO said, they have players like Essien, Lampard, Ballack and Deco so it woulden't be like he would walk into the first team. He's getting first team football because he's the best at what he does, over in London he could be challenged.

I don't even think that Huddink will make any signings for Chelsea, he's leaving at the end of the seasons so why bother. He'll be fully focussed on the Russian team and will want to get them into World Cup 2010 more than anything. Chelsea is like a side-project to him.

Rate Huddink as a manager (best in the world) but he won't be buying Cahill, its just not gonna' happen.

I can't see him going, but not for the reasons mentioned. Ballack and Deco, besides honestly being rather shite, don't play the same position. Lampard nearly does, but still they are very different players. I don't think Cahill would have any trouble getting into the squad, Chelsea would be much better with a player like him, very different from what they have now. They won't take him though, he's quite happy here and truly seems a loyal player. He's on a long term contract with a team that is moving up, and which has shown him nothing but support. I'd take a good money bet against him going to chelsea, even if Hiddink were named full time manager.

Plus, fuck chelsea.

Guest efctaxi

I think we have much more interest in some of our players than other clubs do . I really don't see Chelsea making an approach for any , but if they did , ( and I'd prefer it to be United ) then good luck to them and glad we were able to help them to the top :)

Of all the people in our team , our biggest loss would be Moyes . I'd swap him for any manager in the prem if we didn't have him , and ask me to choose between Moyes and Kaka , then it's thanks but no thanks .

Certain things will play their part in keeping Cahill at Everton.

Not sure on how long he has left on his contract, but if it's more than just a couple of years then he certainly wont be cheap.

That in mind, will teams pay a lot of money for someone approaching 30 who has had numerous injury problems!

Everton almost tend to base their play around Tims strenghts, will other clubs change what they already have to find it doesn't work for them!

To buy a player who seems to have a passion for their present club, you must run the risk of finding that, that player might never reproduce that same form for them.

Saying all that if a team, like Man City who have enough money to not care if they have to sell him on and lose a few million if it doesn't work out, want him bad enough then other clubs could give him a go.

Would you want to keep Cahill here if his heart wasn't in it?.......probably not, so you take as much money as you can get and trust the manager to buy two more potential Cahills, who want to play for Everton.

I personally think he will want to finish his playing days with Everton.

No chance He may be a fan of Cahill's but suggesting he will be at Chelsea next season is not to sound funny laughable. As TC and Dark have said he is only there until the end of the season and the way Chelsea have been hit in the pocket i very much doubt they will let Hiddink dable in the transfur market.

As good as he is for us he would not suit Chelsea in anyway their style of play coupled with the massive ego's at that club would be an instant put off to someone who is at a very stable and improving club who's supporters love him nor do i think Moyes would let him go.

Teams wouldnt have to change tactics to play to Cahills strenghts they didnt do it at Milwall, its just that he is good with his head and arrives in the box late, usually unmarked, whoever he might play for.

Other than his goals Cahill doesnt offer a lot as a midfielder therefore i cannot see any of the top four attempting to buy him.

Since they mainly play a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with advanced wingers the person he would have to replace would be Lampard as he is their most advanced/attacking central midfielder which would never happen in a million years and the last few years they like to play a holding midfielder which cuts his chances of playing in midfield down even further. This would gladly never happen he may go elsewhere one day but not to Chelsea.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I agree with the post about Moyes he seems to get the most bang for every buck he spends. You don't have the huge names, and therefore egos, that many top teams have and although I'm unsure of numbers I don't see over priced contracts and transfer fees. Just a smart coach who finds guys that fit into his system and are willing to do anything for the team. I also don't feel Cahill should move or wants to as he won't always get first team on a Chelsea or other supposed top 4 team. With Jo coming in, and what a start, Tim will be able to drop back to his usual roll and should continue on in his fine form. Need to include a shout for my Favorite player Tim Howard. Does anyone know how I can get a Howard Jersey all the companies over here only have field players not the GK. My wife really loves Tim and I would like to find one for her.

Teams wouldnt have to change tactics to play to Cahills strenghts they didnt do it at Milwall, its just that he is good with his head and arrives in the box late, usually unmarked, whoever he might play for.

Other than his goals Cahill doesnt offer a lot as a midfielder therefore i cannot see any of the top four attempting to buy him.

I tend to agree with that. The only club he wouldn't fit in with is Arsenal. because of there quick movement, which at times, costs them possession and a decent position on the table. As for Chelsea, he would make there first XI. I can't see why not. There are a lot of ordinary performances coming in from there starting XI. At Manchester United, he wouldn't get much game time or would he?

Either way hes a great buy for the big 3. Better crosses, means more goals, and more wins, for whatever team he plays.

Just hope he stays. But i can't see it. Hes probably to good, to hold onto for much longer, without the big bids.

Does anyone know how I can get a Howard Jersey all the companies over here only have field players not the GK. My wife really loves Tim and I would like to find one for her.

can you not order one from the official site?

Just hope he stays. But i can't see it. Hes probably to good, to hold onto for much longer, without the big bids.

hes said himself he doesnt want to go anywhere. he'll probably have a season or two in australia before he retires, but apart from that i dont see him going anywhere.

Edited by StevO

I would rather see him stay with us. But i just can't see it. Might also be better for Australia if he moves on aswell.

I think were top 4 this year. After watching us destroy Villa! :D

"He (Cahill) is a fantastic player," said Wenger.

"Tactically very good, very intelligent and if you look at all the defenders in the league, they're all a head higher than he is but he always pops up with a header.

"He has something that you can't give to anybody. He knows where to be on a football pitch."

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/71455,tim-c...to-arsenal.aspx

I would rather see him stay with us. But i just can't see it. Might also be better for Australia if he moves on aswell.

I think were top 4 this year. After watching us destroy Villa! :D

"He (Cahill) is a fantastic player," said Wenger.

"Tactically very good, very intelligent and if you look at all the defenders in the league, they're all a head higher than he is but he always pops up with a header.

"He has something that you can't give to anybody. He knows where to be on a football pitch."

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/71455,tim-c...to-arsenal.aspx

Dude, you seriously need to relax. It is very unlikely that Tim will leave us anytime soon. He is contracted with the club 'til 2012, and yes whilst I do know contracts in sport mean nothing, why do you think that Cahill has EFC tattooed amongst his Samoan tattoo on his arm. To me Cahill loves this club as much as any of us fans do, and at this stage I can't see him leaving.

As for if he moved on being better for Australia, I really don't see where you're coming from on that. At Everton, Cahill is able to play against some of the best in the world i.e. Ronaldo, Terry, Fabregas, Cech, Torres and Gerrard to name a few. He's still going to be playing against players of those levels wherever he goes, so why does he need to move on? Whilst we did not qualify for the UEFA Cup group stage at the start of the season, this year we are looking a very good chance of having another crack at it, and hopefully we will get in this time. So that adds to his increased European competition, furthermore adding to my argument of why does he need to move on to be better for the Socceroos.

You are entitled to your opinion, but all I can say is, have a little faith in Timmy being loyal to us. Don't forget also that he kisses the Everton badge almost everytime after he scores for us, and surely that means something :)

To be honest where has all this bullshit come from people seem to want other clubs to come in for him the way they talk Wenger is paying him a compliment as he does with alot of players he will not be going anywhere as he is 30 this year and we would not get anything near to what he is worth the club know better then we do that he could not be replaced with the funds he would generate maybe if he was a little younger then it might be another case but he's a loyal Blue who is happy at a club where he gets first team football and is idolised by its supporters.

Edited by EFC-Paul

To be honest where has all this bullshit come from people seem to want other clubs to come in for him the way they talk Wenger is paying him a compliment as he does with alot of players he will not be going anywhere as he is 30 this year and we would not get anything near to what he is worth the club know better then we do that he could not be replaced with the funds he would generate maybe if he was a little younger then it might be another case but he's a loyal Blue who is happy at a club where he gets first team football and is idolised by its supporters.

Great post Paul :D