8 Cardiff City or Arsenal or Burnley

I'm hoping for 1,3,4 or 6

1 Blackburn Rovers or Coventry City v Chelsea

2 Swansea City or Fulham v Manchester United

3 Cardiff City or Arsenal or Burnley v Sheffield United or Hull City

4 Everton v West Ham United or Middlesbrough

If the favorites go through, it's gonna be some interesting semis :D

Edited by Sporting4ever

Well I wouldn't quite call it unbelievable as it looks like all the top teams besides us could go through. At home versus Boro or West Ham I'm sure we'll trounce them, but unfortunately Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United all likely also be through.

I don't know... Arsenal still have 2 games to play, and Champions League season is restarting soon... Lots of games...

Looks like a four horse race according to the bookies...

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...-cup/win-market

....good to see us in the big four again :P .

If those are the last four the upside is that sixth place in the league is a certainty for Europa qualification.

And in a one-off game we can beat any of those (they've also all got the Champs league to worry about as has been said), although I'd rather avoid United until the final :) .

Did I hear some stat about the team knocking out 'boro being the losing finalists for the last three years or something similar :unsure: ?

I think that's a good result for us. We're at home again, and we'll be playing a premier league team (not a "big four" mind). We'll know what we're playing against, I'd be a lot more nervous about playing a possible 'giant killing' side.

Looks like it might be Chelsea, Arsenal, Manure, Everton in the semi's.....

Does anyone else thinks it takes the shine off wembley and the FA cup by playing semis there? i dont like that at all.

I gotta agree, isn't it the point that getting to the final means getting to Wembley.

Edited by StevO

Does anyone else thinks it takes the shine off wembley and the FA cup by playing semis there?

I only realised today that the semi's are at Wembley.

Possibly if it were other clubs involved, or we were still in the eighties when visits to Wembley were commonplace, I'd agree...

....but I have to say my first reaction was the thought of seeing the Blues play there again (first time at the new stadium) is extremely exciting, and wondering if/how I could get hold of tickets :) .

But don't want to get ahead of ourselves....have to beat 'Boro/Wham first.

I think it wa a fair draw. It would been nice if chelski,manu, or arse would dropped 1 one them in a match between em, but u cant have it all. At least we got next game again on GP so thats definitely a good thing. Hmm semis are at wembley? Are they played bith on same day or what the thing about it? Wembley is good thing only for fans live in nearer of that or foreign fans like me, just about travelling. I also liked when the final and final only have been played at Wembley, even we aint gonna hve that old good wembley anymore(how i should know, havent been there :P )