IGNORED

Time To Blood Some Youngsters?

Steve L

Don't know what you guys think but is it not now a good opportunity to give a couple of yougsters a game?

Anichebe in particular would give us a taster of what he offers.

Electric pace and a pretty slick finisher with the rezzies for a while now.

Would certainly give us a break out option with his pace!

Vidarsson has made the bench against the Magpies and could benefit from some 1st team exposure. This kid is a 6ft 1" midfielder who wins a lot of the ball, distributes really well, regularly trains with the 1st team and has hit the net 4 times from 9 reserve starts!

Come on Moyesie, give 'em a go!

Don't know what you guys think but is it not now a good opportunity to give a couple of yougsters a game?

Anichebe in particular would give us a taster of what he offers.

Electric pace and a pretty slick finisher with the rezzies for a while now.

Would certainly give us a break out option with his pace!

Vidarsson has made the bench against the Magpies and could benefit from some 1st team exposure. This kid is a 6ft 1" midfielder who wins a lot of the ball, distributes really well, regularly trains with the 1st team and has hit the net 4 times from 9 reserve starts!

Come on Moyesie, give 'em a go!

Now's a good as time as any,i still cant see it happening though :(

Guest fozzie22
Time is not just due..it's overdue. I've been one of DM's biggest supporters but I can't understand why he keeps putting on Ferguson...it's just plain stupid.

He lacks the backbone to give the young un's a chance tbh

I always think that while we lacks the cash to buy big we should rather test more on our youths to see which of them can cut the mustard.

I hope Vaugham would be fit next season.

I sees Anichebe as a possible solution over the lack of pace upfront.

I agree that our youths should deserve more chances as substitutes from the bench, than the likes of Kilbane (he is awful in Chelsea's game today), Simon Davies (he cannot convince me of the 3.5M we payed) and Fergusson as well (he has really lost the magic, he should retire now).

Yes, Moyes has not been so smart in his transfer policy, I agree (examples, Kroudrup, Davies and missed out on Ashton (last season) and Bellamy (this season)). I would prefer he try more on our own youths and cheap buys from the lower leagues.

Hope we could improve on next season. I am really a bit woried after watching the Spurs and Chelsea games.

Turner, Anichebe and Vidarsson should all get a game before the end of the season in my opinion, Andy Holden is coming out after nearly every reservegame and sayin hes seeing somethin better every game from victor (does anyone know his goal to game ratio?) Vidarsson is an U21 with out a 1st team game, so he cant be no slouch! and we have all been told about the quality in depth we have in the GK dept.

get these lads in there, if anythin, they will show more willing and heart than the others we got playin!

Guest fozzie22
Turner, Anichebe and Vidarsson should all get a game before the end of the season in my opinion, Andy Holden is coming out after nearly every reservegame and sayin hes seeing somethin better every game from victor (does anyone know his goal to game ratio?) Vidarsson is an U21 with out a 1st team game, so he cant be no slouch! and we have all been told about the quality in depth we have in the GK dept.

get these lads in there, if anythin, they will show more willing and heart than the others we got playin!

Well tbh they cant do any worse