Sign in to follow this  
patto

David Moyes

just seen david moyes being interviewed on motd,he looked as though he realizes he,s not up to the job of taking us any further.

he just accepts that spurs are better than us and thats it.

he says its good that we might finish in the top ten twice on the run for the first time.

sorry david ime not impressed,you messed up in august when you dithered in the transfer window,you bought the wrong players,while spurs got the right players.

it cost us the champ lgue money,your whole body language is wrong and the team is playing the same way,no ideas no energy no class,you have one more window to correct the mistakes otherwise its bye bye david :angry:

Guest Reg Reagan   
Guest Reg Reagan
just seen david moyes being interviewed on motd,he looked as though he realizes he,s not up to the job of taking us any further.

he just accepts that spurs are better than us and thats it.

he says its good that we might finish in the top ten twice on the run for the first time.

sorry david ime not impressed,you messed up in august when you dithered in the transfer window,you bought the wrong players,while spurs got the right players.

it cost us the champ lgue money,your whole body language is wrong and the team is playing the same way,no ideas no energy no class,you have one more window to correct the mistakes otherwise its bye bye david :angry:

Moyes isnt that bad tbh...i still reckon he is better than jol and benitez but he just made silly mistakes and he will learn from them... thats all

dunno --- 7th, 17th, 4th, hopefully top-half........think next season can be the decider, 8th or better is fine, but if it's bottom half then maybe time for fresh ideas....

Moyes is a sack of shite and should be given a P45 for Easter. His total lack of tactical know-how shines through in every game we're chasing.

The majority of players he is linked with go elsewhere to supposed 'lesser' clubs (although they finish higher than us in the league).

The players he has bought have been sh!te in the main (apart from Arteta, Neville to a point).

He came from a lower division, never worked on the top tier, never dealt with big name players and 4 years in still doesn't look able to do so. I wouldn't mind if he'd have used his knowledge of the lower leagues to buy a few uncut diamonds but he hasn't even managed that (Cahill was an easy signing for anyone to see before someone replies with that).

His opening gambit in transfer negotiations of "How would you like to play for the best manager in the Prem" has made him a laughing stock amongst players.

His abilities as a manager are vastly over rated and I do not value him in the same league as Benitez and Jol let alone rate him higher.

Moyes's dealing in the transfer market are a complete measure of his naivety of Prem football, and/ or his inability.

Every year it's the same, nothing happens until the last week of the window. He doesn't think to bring someone in preseason so they play in friendlies to get used to their new team mates, no, he brings his panic buys in after the season has started.

then, in January, no one is signed again until the last week. This shows that Moyes has no plans from the start of the season til Jan to sign someone and then makes a few more panic buys- apart from this season when he didn't even bother doing that.

He's shat, let the Geordies have him. :angry::angry::angry:

The saddest part of Everton's decline is that too much of the ground is now populated by people who accept mediocrity. Moyes plays on this with his pathetic measures of success "we have had an excellent 2006" "back to back top 10 positions". He seems to think that he was brought here on the basis that anything better than Walter Smith would be success. We lurch along, covering the cracks with short runs of success before sliding back as soon as the pressure is on. His league performances are to put it mildy mixed, he has the worst cup record of any manager, his transfer dealing is woeful and his tactical ineptitude and inability to respond during a match by intelligent use of substitutes put him in a class of his own. At any time in the past the fans would be demanding a change. It is a sad sign of the times that so many are prepared to accept this as the best we can hope for. The sooner he goes the better for the club.

Mac    0

Excellent post Nil, I agree with the majority of what you say, my only bone of contention is we are a mediocre club with a glittering history and high expectations.

Without financial clout of any real measure we will be forced to continue in the same vein until something drastic happens in our fortunes. All the talk of takeovers does get me hard now and again, but it pure rumour and speculation.

As to Moyes and his ability/lack of ability, it could be worse, we could have Souness.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
The saddest part of Everton's decline is that too much of the ground is now populated by people who accept mediocrity. Moyes plays on this with his pathetic measures of success "we have had an excellent 2006" "back to back top 10 positions". He seems to think that he was brought here on the basis that anything better than Walter Smith would be success. We lurch along, covering the cracks with short runs of success before sliding back as soon as the pressure is on. His league performances are to put it mildy mixed, he has the worst cup record of any manager, his transfer dealing is woeful and his tactical ineptitude and inability to respond during a match by intelligent use of substitutes put him in a class of his own. At any time in the past the fans would be demanding a change. It is a sad sign of the times that so many are prepared to accept this as the best we can hope for. The sooner he goes the better for the club.

Agreed and one hell of a good post

blaming the manager is a futile excercise. moyes has done a very good job for us.

we are no longer relegation fodder for a start.

the job of team building is taking time, not entirely moyes fault. he tried to get certain players who simply didnt want to play for us.

given the money and the options he's done well, tho he still has some way to go.

there are very few alternatives around. who would we get to replace him thats better?

erikson?

i dont think that we can afford a world class coach. but there is a possibility that moyes has got what it takes to develop into a great manager. he is certainly well respected in the game.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
blaming the manager is a futile excercise. moyes has done a very good job for us.

we are no longer relegation fodder for a start.

the job of team building is taking time, not entirely moyes fault. he tried to get certain players who simply didnt want to play for us.

given the money and the options he's done well, tho he still has some way to go.

there are very few alternatives around. who would we get to replace him thats better?

erikson?

i dont think that we can afford a world class coach. but there is a possibility that moyes has got what it takes to develop into a great manager. he is certainly well respected in the game.

The stark fact is this..DM has had 4 full years in the job,and while i agree we're no longer fodder for relegation we're not moving on.

He has spent cash,some wisely,some stinkers but its the way the squad has been run down while he's been in charge is what worries me most.

You cant get rid of players and not replace them,its sheer folly.

The stark fact is this..DM has had 4 full years in the job,and while i agree we're no longer fodder for relegation we're not moving on.

He has spent cash,some wisely,some stinkers but its the way the squad has been run down while he's been in charge is what worries me most.

You cant get rid of players and not replace them,its sheer folly.

Hi from a new member. I live in North London now and seeing the progress Spurs have made recently has really depressed me, (as did the result and performance on Saturday). I agree with most of the above, we do seem to be standing still and what really depresses me is the type of football we play. We have no real pace in the side. Why didn't Bellamy come? We really missed out there. Moyes should have taken a risk on him despite his dodgy reputation! Also listening to any interview that Kenwright gives will confirm that he thinks the sun shines out of Davy's backside and he will not be replaced unless things get really really bad. The most we can hope for is to tread water in 10th. We have a better run in than Charlton - next season is then a biggie, (I suppose it always is), I reckon I'd be happy with 7th, or 8th, anything lower will be depressing.

Blame anyone you all want but wen we get rid of Moyes we will be in the same situation as last time, we dont have the pulling power to attract a big name manager and we dont have any money for decent players!

I'm not going to argue the writes and wrongs of DM but i would like to hear from all you doubters what the master plan is because "shoot the manager" is a piss poor excuse for a future plan! What will be your next steps after DM is shown the door?

Please feel free to expand on your initial statements because i'm not happy with the running of the club but i have watched enough managers walk in and out of Goodison in the last 15 years to know that sacking your manager is never an answer.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Blame anyone you all want but wen we get rid of Moyes we will be in the same situation as last time, we dont have the pulling power to attract a big name manager and we dont have any money for decent players!

I'm not going to argue the writes and wrongs of DM but i would like to hear from all you doubters what the master plan is because "shoot the manager" is a piss poor excuse for a future plan! What will be your next steps after DM is shown the door?

Please feel free to expand on your initial statements because i'm not happy with the running of the club but i have watched enough managers walk in and out of Goodison in the last 15 years to know that sacking your manager is never an answer.

By seasons start fish DM will have had 4 and half years in the job,more than most with such a modest return in terms of results.

Please dont tell we "finished 4th,got into europe"blah,blah we got there mainly on the strengh of one player leaving(shrek) and one player looking to move (graveson),last year 2005 was a disaster in terms of results these are facts,simple as that,yet still DM's groupies seem to think this awful style of play that passes for football is good for the club..it's not.

Now as TT's president of the "we hate BK club" he has to go,just has too and that pillock wyness along with him,until they go the club will never move on.

I'm starting to get the feeling from Moyes that he's too stubborn and inflexible. The oposition always know how Everton are going to play. We are too predictible. What's going to change next season? He's already said he's not going to have much transfer cash. The first thing is he needs a proper plan B when things are going wrong. If Duncan retires the plan B hoof up the field and hoping for knock downs is not going to be an option. That is good, it may force them to play the ball on the ground more but it will only work if we have players who are confident on the ball. Arteta on his own is not enough as a class ball player. We also need more PACE throughout the team, look at Bellamy. He's transformed Blackburn at the moment. He was available last summer. To be fair to Moyes, many of the targets we missed out on are doing so well are they eg Forsell but generally our transfer policy needs to sharpen up a lot. Surely we are not serious about Dickov. that is not the way to go!

Bellamy is available in the summer again, but im sure the fee will be trough the roof after the season hes having, but id still take him over any of the shite thats been banded around in some of the rumours! the plan B with duncan always confuses me! can anyone remember us getting many goals from the hoof up the pitch? from what ive seen in the last ten or so years duncan is more usefull if your getting in crosses from the wing! doesnt make sense for me!

to next season we need to find a winger in my opinion, if anyone has an idea why boltons mediocre players are doin so well? Big Sam is one hell of a tactician, its not all long ball with them, as soon as the get on the attack they get a man on each wing and there fullbacks are supporting and they get crosses in the box, simple! think i might send a video to DM

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Sack the Manager, Sack the board etc.....etc

Yes loud and clear Fozzie and i'm not knocking your opinion but what is the soultion when they are all gone? What is your master plan?

Whats yours then?

Suffer more shitty football in the off chance we may get a shot at europe?

This is one of the worst Everton teams i can remember football wise,we're awful to watch even bolton play nicer football then us,and they are not much more than cloggers

Whats yours then?

Suffer more shitty football in the off chance we may get a shot at europe?

This is one of the worst Everton teams i can remember football wise,we're awful to watch even bolton play nicer football then us,and they are not much more than cloggers

I dont need a master plan i'm not calling for wholesale changes, i know its not right and i cant see an imidiate way out of it. The current situation is we are not good enough but we are stable and thats better than nothing, the only way forward is money and i'm not saying give David Moyes money i'm just saying to make any realistic change we need more cash.

While there is no light at the end of the tunnel investement wise we have to accept what were given and Moyes is doing ok with fuck all options whats the alternative Mcarthy, Ried, or god forbid Souness! We are not going to get big sam to leave Bolton, Scalari isnt going to decide he wants to manage Everton after the world cup, Hiddink has more interational offers than he can read so what are you going to do once you have ran Moyes, BK and big Kieth outa town???????????????

Surely you can back up you plan of sack the lot with some kind of realistic alternative!

i know what you mean fish, im not the biggest fan of all of them at the moment.

but dont be fooled that there is no money waiting to come into Everton, BK had no less than 3 buyers for the club last season, but he wouldnt sell up!

and with out BK throwing money in the kitty (which he hasnt got) then he wont be able to get a new manager, and if he did he would want money to build his own team.

my only master plan is an end of season demo a la Johnson, to be honest can we give agent Johnson a call, see if he'll come back. at least he gave money and had a few ideas to take us forward.

an dont slag Bolton foz, there doin better than we are, and they can play good football

i know what you mean fish, im not the biggest fan of all of them at the moment.

but dont be fooled that there is no money waiting to come into Everton, BK had no less than 3 buyers for the club last season, but he wouldnt sell up!

and with out BK throwing money in the kitty (which he hasnt got) then he wont be able to get a new manager, and if he did he would want money to build his own team.

my only master plan is an end of season demo a la Johnson, to be honest can we give agent Johnson a call, see if he'll come back. at least he gave money and had a few ideas to take us forward.

an dont slag Bolton foz, there doin better than we are, and they can play good football

We have only just cleared the debt that prick left us in, if you think its that bad now you must not have understood what Johnson did to the club the first time around!

dont think for one minute moyes hasnt had money to spend he has but hes spent it wrongly, i look at pardew at west ham hes spent wisely,and no clangers like per or injured players his buys are eccelent,

the players he bought were all available to david moyes,and only one cost above 2 or three million .

Will someone, anyone just tell me what you would do after you have sacked the manager & the board?

Who will replace them, where will the money for the new mans team come from, do you think its realistic to expect us to make the jump to title contenders without hundreds of millions of pounds.

I understand what you are all saying but you all seem so sure chage will bring the answer!

What is the answer?

David the god !! David the messiah !! David teh devine !! Devid the great !! The cries of some of you lot when we finished fourth.Now the same bunch cries "david not up to the mark!".....One word for the fickle minded....SHAME ON YOU. Over last 10 years, no one had done a better job than david!

^ i knwo but why?

was weir not dropped coz hes shit..... moyes has lost it....we have nothi n2 play 4 what better chance to give turned, vidarsson, anichebe, ferrari, runs in the team.... unless ferrari had a knock on sat which it didnt look like then moyes is a joke

to the person above me.... why is 1 fortunate season enough? we battled well fair enough.... we got a godo end result...we got embarassed in europe....and now what are we, were shite..... but not only that but moyes tactics are pathetic..... he bought davies and kroldrup ... 1 wasnt good enuff to play and the other shudnt be allowed to.... he buys davies as a winger even though he cant play on the wing.... he insists on playin people such as kilbane, brigning on ferguson, waste of space

This is not about winning CM game...its about real players.Fatique...health...motivation and other stuffs plays a big part.we can sit here and complain all we want, but i am sure DM is qualified and that is why he is in job.I rate him highly,else i do not see why would Alex ferg would have wanted him as his assistant few years ago!Give him credit and give him hard cash to build the team.

He's still learning his trade, especially in the Prem!

However, I do find him still very naive when it comes to setting the team out to use who we have to their best potential.

Moyes trys to play safe all the time when we should take a chance.

As has been previously mentioned, we've got some talented youngsters waiting for a chance and this is the time to give them it.

This next game against Brum, I will expect to see a couple of them.

I will be seriously dissappointed if I don't!

me too...but u think he will? nah no way ..... i dnt think moyes will at all

Just wish he would mate. Give us something new to have a look at.

They've got to give us more than the likes of Davies, Naesmith, Mc Fadden........

Personally I have been impressed with Moyes since he took over at Everton although I do agree with Raccyboy that next season will be key to deciding his future at Goodison. Finishing 4th and 7th in recent seasons has been a great accomplishment considering the terrible state Walter Smith left the club in not to mention BK.

Moyes has at times got it wrong in the transfer market, especially with the wasted money on Per Kroldrup, Richard Wright, Simon Davies and not signing a quality striker to play alongside Beattie. We need to inject much needed pace and creativity in midfield and upfront and its vital to the future success of the club that he makes the right signings this summer. Its frightening how terrible we look in midfield without Arteta.

For me Moyes' biggest short coming is his poor selections and lack of ideas in terms if substitutions. For some unknown reason he favours Weir and Stubbs to Yobo and Ferrari. At a time when we should be doing all that we can to encourage both of then to stay next season he often picks the old donkeys ahead of them.

As far as midfield is concerned we lack width yet he selects the likes of Kilbane ahead of VDM and then brings on Davies instead of VDM - which is an absolute joke.

It does not take a FIFA coaches certificate to know that Dutch and Italian internationals are superior players to Scottish, Irish and Welsh internationals.

Like I said he needs to look to bring in 5 or 6 quality signings to take us forward, my suggestions (realistically) would be:

Rafael Van der Vaart

Jiri Jarosik

Luis Boa Morte

Benni McCarthy

Mathew Upson

Jerzy Dudek

Ian    3

van der vaart would be a great signing, theres been rumours before....hes at wolfsberg i think, be attracted to the premiership perhaps?

(and before the cynics come in with the other teams will come etc, its just a thought, we will never get if we dont try)

So very very sad to see so many people thinking that "Moyes is doing a good job" or to think that we couldn't get someone else who woluld inject more imagination and passion. Lowest ever points total, lowest ever goals scored, only Champions League qualifier ever with negative goal difference, humiliation at hands of Romanian non-entities, Shrewsbury, can't overcome 10 man Liverpool, Kroldrup fiasco. If this is what constitutes a good job today then thank the Lord I followed this club in the 60s and 80s and can recall the true meaning of nil satis...And don't just go on about limited funds, some of the best football I ever saw was built around Reid, Gray, Sheedy, Stevens, Sharpe, Southall, Mountfield, Ratcliffe and you won't find a big transfer fee amongst them. Why we bother having a youth policy nowadays Idon't know - as the excellent Ronnie Goodlass said on the radio tonight, if our youngsters can't get in this team they never will. Actually, it blows the mind to think that by definition all our young left backs are worse than Naysmith. If we accept mediocrity those eminent folk who run the club will just continue to take us for mugs.

So very very sad to see so many people thinking that "Moyes is doing a good job" or to think that we couldn't get someone else who woluld inject more imagination and passion. Lowest ever points total, lowest ever goals scored, only Champions League qualifier ever with negative goal difference, humiliation at hands of Romanian non-entities, Shrewsbury, can't overcome 10 man Liverpool, Kroldrup fiasco. If this is what constitutes a good job today then thank the Lord I followed this club in the 60s and 80s and can recall the true meaning of nil satis...And don't just go on about limited funds, some of the best football I ever saw was built around Reid, Gray, Sheedy, Stevens, Sharpe, Southall, Mountfield, Ratcliffe and you won't find a big transfer fee amongst them. Why we bother having a youth policy nowadays Idon't know -  as the excellent Ronnie Goodlass said on the radio tonight, if our youngsters can't get in this team they never will. Actually, it blows the mind to think that by definition all our young left backs are worse than Naysmith. If we accept mediocrity those eminent folk who run the club will just continue to take us for mugs.

jeez, it's a pity it's taken you so long to join this forum -- both the posts you've made so far have been both insightful & well presented, so please keep them coming!!!

as for getting the youngsters on to show what they can do, it is something that I too have been going on about for some time......there have been COUNTLESS opportunities to do so already this season, but no, all we've gotten was about 5 minutes from anichebe and that's it.....

just to add two names to those put forward by bafana blue above --- pennant and melchiot......assuming birmingham go down, we should be able to attract them......likewise we need to see if there's anyone we would want from the other relegated sides --- zoltan gera, perhaps???

although, judging by moyes recent thinking, he may resign kevin campbell!!!!!!!!!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
David the god !! David the messiah !! David teh devine !! Devid the great !! The cries of some of you lot when we finished fourth.Now the same bunch cries "david not up to the mark!".....One word for the fickle minded....SHAME ON YOU. Over last 10 years, no one had done a better job than david!

bollocks

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Its frightening to me that some fans accept this shite we play..*shakes head*

We have only just cleared the debt that prick left us in, if you think its that bad now you must not have understood what Johnson did to the club the first time around!

as much a mess he left us in, he had more drive and ambition in his big toe than BK does in his whole body!

and for the record im not all for change, as i cant see a better manager coming in, and i cant see BK selling the club my thoughts would be rendered useless

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
as much a mess he left us in, he had more drive and ambition in his big toe than BK does in his whole body!

and for the record im not all for change, as i cant see a better manager coming in, and i cant see BK selling the club my thoughts would be rendered useless

Johnson did indeed have a bit of drive and he put his money where his mouth was,but looking back you get the feeling BK was there undermining it all.

Johnson was a good chairman but better than what we have now.

And still you all have your opinions but offer no alternative! :angry:

The general attitudes in this thread have well and truely pissed me off, for fucks sake stop moaning you worse than a bunch of gobshites!

Offer an alternative plan of action without mentioning the past or using the phrease "bring someone in" please someone you all seem so opinionated on the subject. Who is the manager we can bring in to change it all & where is the money for players going to come from?

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
And still you all have your opinions but offer no alternative! :angry:

The general attitudes in this thread have well and truely pissed me off, for fucks sake stop moaning you worse than a bunch of gobshites!

Offer an alternative plan of action without mentioning the past or using the phrease "bring someone in" please someone you all seem so opinionated on the subject. Who is the manager we can bring in to change it all & where is the money for players going to come from?

*YAWNS*

Mac    0

Said it before, will say it again

WE NEED A DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL.

True it has not worked everywhere, but I feel with such an inexperienced manger, IT WOULD BE A POSITIVE MOVE. We need someone with :-

Extensive experience dealing with contract negotiations, player transfers, linking between the board and the footballing side of the club.

We need someone who has respect in the game and will act in the best interests of the club, not a self serving publicity hound which most chairmen seem to be.

This move will allow Moyes and his boys to concentrate on PLAYING F*CKING FOOTBALL.

Take elements of control out of Moyes hands, by all means consult the man, get a wish list off him, but do not allow him to decimate an already threadbare squad, without a little thought towards the future.

Possible candidates?, that is a little more difficult, how about these........

Howard Kendall - knows the club, is well respected, knows the European scene better than most, fans love him.

George Graham - dodgy track record regarding bungs etc I know, but he is a tough negotiator, he knows British football inside out and will break his back to save a penny.

These opinions are just that, opinions, feel free to let the slagging off begin............. :P

ATB

Mac

I'd give Moyes one more season if nothing changes, (its partly results but mainly the way we play), I'd look to change the Manager. You can never say who will come in because it depends on who is available. There is a big shake up going on now involving England, Bolton, Charlton, Newcastle, Boro. New and different potential Managers become available all the time due to results elsewhere. Sometimes the way a Manager operates becomes too familiar to the players and they stop hearing him. I'm not saying that point has been reached yet with Moyes but he has to accept some responsibility for the first half of this season, the second half of last season and the summer transfer policy. He is too conservative in his team selection and will not take risks with young players or players who have dodgy characters eg Bellamy. Do any of you get excited about watching the way we play? To be fair to him, Van the Man, hasn't had a real chance yet, neither has Ferrari but he has to get out of this tendancy to get results by stopping the opposition rather than playing positively.

Mac    0

Fair points London, but I like Moyes, I think he has good intentions and wants to succeed. To ditch him now would be foolish, the man is generally well liked at Goodison. Would bringing in another manager right now be the way forward?. The man is still in his managerial infancy, stick with him for as long as need be, but take some of the burden from him and allow him to do what he does best. (whatever that is.....) :D

ATB

Mac

I agree Mac, the Director Of football might be an option as you explained above but would Moyes accept it and not see it as a slight on him. It could cause more problems than it solves, personality clashes etc. Remember how Jol became Spurs manager. Like you I feel Moyes could still succeed given more time and I do feel he wants Everton to play positive football but time is running out and there are always alternatives.

i cant believe what am hearing. we cant get rid of moyes. the stuff hes done to this club have been marvelous. he is prob the only manager ever to get a club to champions league qualification spending only 2.5 million.

i do agree with his dithering in the transfer market. but the board havent really helped have they. if we do finish in the top half (which i hope we do) how can you not say we have progressed.

he has turned this club around and he has done wonders to improve the mess that was left behind by walter smith. who would you replace moyes with........... souness???????

I think we defo need someone in the management team who cares about Everton as much as the fans and knows what it means to be an evertonian and Reid certainly fulfills that

Mac    0
i cant believe what am hearing. we cant get rid of moyes. the stuff hes done to this club have been marvelous. he is prob the only manager ever to get a club to champions league qualification spending only 2.5 million.

i do agree with his dithering in the transfer market. but the board havent really helped have they. if we do finish in the top half (which i hope we do) how can you not say we have progressed.

he has turned this club around and he has done wonders to improve the mess that was left behind by walter smith. who would you replace moyes with........... souness???????

Bluenose, not for one second do I think we should get rid of the lad, just change his job description a little.

Happy to agree with you London about undermining DM,s position, but like all things at work, sometimes thing happen that we don't like, get used to it.

ATB

Mac

Thebluenose - I agree to some extent but because he's improved on the dross of Walter Smith does not place him above criticism. After 3 full seasons its now the time to ask, Can he take us any further? or will we be treading water for the next few seasons with him, forever grateful that he is not Walter Smith. When Fergie retires will Moyes be able to change the way we play and be more flexible and unpredictible to the opposition?

By the way how can I change from being 'toffee lady'. My Dachsie is a boy and wants to be someone else!

Mac    0

I asked this when I first joined mate, after 100 posts you move up through the "ranks"

Totaly agree with your Ferguson comment London, I feel there is an element of Dunc being the sacred cow at Goodison and certain people in sales and promotions want him playing in order to sell shirts with his name on, ohhh conspiracy theory.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Moyes has been a manager for about 10 years or so..how mcuh longer will he be in his "infancy"

Pretty much sums up the lack of depth in your comments Fozzie i joined this forum and noticed straight away you ran hot and cold but for the past few months you have just been running cold!

Your all guns blazing attitude will get you what you want for 10 mins and then you will be at it again next season calling for the managers head if things dont go to plan. Be realistic and consider all the variables that make a football club sucessfull and also consider that there are 17 clubs in this league that things are not going as planned for.

We must be somewhere near the top of that group considering we are not in debt!

In all honesty I feel a little bit let down by the "YAWNS" comment i realy did want to understand where you were comming from but when backed into a corner and put on the spot to justify your opinion you failed miserably, showed your ignorance and resorted to a childish response to mask your lack of an educated opinion.

<_<

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Pretty much sums up the lack of depth in your comments Fozzie i joined this forum and noticed straight away you ran hot and cold but for the past few months you have just been running cold!

Your all guns blazing attitude will get you what you want for 10 mins and then you will be at it again next season calling for the managers head if things dont go to plan. Be realistic and consider all the variables that make a football club sucessfull and also consider that there are 17 clubs in this league that things are not going as planned for.

We must be somewhere near the top of that group considering we are not in debt!

In all honesty I feel a little bit let down by the "YAWNS" comment i realy did want to understand where you were comming from but when backed into a corner and put on the spot to justify your opinion you failed miserably, showed your ignorance and resorted to a childish response to mask your lack of an educated opinion.

<_<

So a jokey comment and all of a sudden i'm ignorant and uneducated...

Ok i will bow out and not post on here anymore and leave it to you more "educated" people

Come on people.

The thing that makes this forum so good is cos there are so many different types of people on here with different views.

Can you see that if you had a plan that went any further than sack the manager and shoot the board you would have just pasted it all over this thread an put me in my place?

Which i would have respected even though i dont agree with you but you never!

He must become more decisive, grow a set of balls and smarten up in the transfare market but apart from that its hard to find fault!

He could quite easily have done what most of our recent managers have and demanded money which he then spent on complete shite and i'm not talking the level of BT, VDM, McFadden and anyone else you want to add. I'm talking about Phealan, Farrely, Oster, Thompson, Madar, Cleland, Beagrie remember those days?