IGNORED

Current Squad.

Memmaclub

With the current squad including loan sides and no injuries. I have 3 questions?

Who would be you first team and with what formation

I would go 4-4-2

Howard

Neville Jags Lescott Baines

Osman Arteta Fellani Piernar

Cahill Yak

With a bench of Rodwell, Hibbert, Jo, Yobo, Gosling, Vaugn Castillo.

Which bring me on to question 2?

Come the summer what would be your transfer policy.

I would sell Anchbie and Saha (Baring in mind we have 4 good stikers including cahill)

I would use the money to keep Jo (although this is based on one game)

I would use any additional transfer funds to buy a high quality left footed winger (I don't know who not downing).

Which bring me to question 3.

With all the current players in the squad retained for next season including castillo. Would you not say we have good strength in depth and the ability to spend all our money on one very good winger.

Thoughts???

I have a fourth question for you, what about a good reserve keeper, if you recall nash couldn't hold down the reserve sppot at Wigan and both of the young keepers appear to have big weakness's.

I'll mull over this question before responding in full but I would not object to us losing Pienaar, he is so light weight and narky plus he is not the best passer of a ball I've seen (strictly my own opinion). As for Castillo, simply put he is not a Prem player from what I have seeen of him

I have a fourth question for you, what about a good reserve keeper, if you recall nash couldn't hold down the reserve sppot at Wigan and both of the young keepers appear to have big weakness's.

I'll mull over this question before responding in full but I would not object to us losing Pienaar, he is so light weight and narky plus he is not the best passer of a ball I've seen (strictly my own opinion). As for Castillo, simply put he is not a Prem player from what I have seeen of him

i have another question, how does Davey Moyes take us to the next level? I think we can say we are now established as top six, but how do we move forward into the top 4? given that our success is primarily based on being a 'team' with a solid core of english/english speaking players.. and this could be the reason for the high morale and team spirit.

if given money, should he spend? and how should he spend? or does he try and bring through youth talent i.e. Rod and Gos?

I dont know!

A mixture would be the best option - spend and bring on the youth we have in our ranks to make a good blend. Spending seems out of the question for the forseeable future though so he'll have to get by on what little money he is given and hope that Rodwell, Gosling, Baxter etc keep progressing, meaning we don't need to have spent money.

With the current squad including loan sides and no injuries. I have 3 questions?

Who would be you first team and with what formation

I would go 4-4-2

Howard

Neville Jags Lescott Baines

Osman Arteta Fellani Piernar

Cahill Yak

With a bench of Rodwell, Hibbert, Jo, Yobo, Gosling, Vaugn Castillo.

Which bring me on to question 2?

Come the summer what would be your transfer policy.

I would sell Anchbie and Saha (Baring in mind we have 4 good stikers including cahill)

I would use the money to keep Jo (although this is based on one game)

I would use any additional transfer funds to buy a high quality left footed winger (I don't know who not downing).

Which bring me to question 3.

With all the current players in the squad retained for next season including castillo. Would you not say we have good strength in depth and the ability to spend all our money on one very good winger.

Thoughts???

I agree with left winger but we'd need a fair chunk of our budget to buy jo and 'castillo?'. I'd like a fast a fook winger definately - would just offer us something totally different. Won't happen but I'd absoloutely love Nani on loan - quality!

Dont need any more right backs, can see Neville going back to that position anytime soon, and we also have Jacobson ? tho we havent seen him yet so dont know if he's any good or not.

I think 2 decent wingers are a must, we should have a decent squad then with the midfielders able to play in their own positions, rather than as wingers or strikers.

Dont need any more right backs, can see Neville going back to that position anytime soon, and we also have Jacobson ? tho we havent seen him yet so dont know if he's any good or not.

I think 2 decent wingers are a must, we should have a decent squad then with the midfielders able to play in their own positions, rather than as wingers or strikers.

Neville is 32?? so he aint getting any younger, Hibbert whilst he is starting to play better just isnt good enough and i cant see Jacobson being a world beater either. I agree that a winger either side who can beat a man is priority for Moyes but i still think we are week at RB aswell.

We have also signed that Seamus Coleman from Sligo who from limited reports that I have read seems to have a promising future so what with hibbert, neville and jacobsen don't see right back as an area that we will concentrate on.

For me if he continues as he started then Jo is a must and hopefully a tricky winger but not sure that there will be much cash available if we secure Jo unless we have to resort to selling someone and if so who would that be? Yak?

Everton fans are sofickle with their players (Me included) we have very short memories and based on current form we either want to sell a player or tie them down to a massive contract. Can I point out that Yak was brilliant last season. and this season he has scored a few goals in a poor team at the begining of the season. Selling Yak would be stupid on his day he is buy har our best striker. and with vaughn and saha being out all the time. he defo should stay.

I expect a few changes at the end of the season....

VDM booted out, Castillo sent home for starters.

I expect some Championship gems to be picked up with a couple of bigger signings.

Still would like to pad out the squad with wingers like everyone else, Adam Johnson would be good for the squad. Also would like Joe Ledley but suspects his price tag is putting teams off.