IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Reduced

MikeO

im not sure it will have a big effect. if you look at it differently, we could now sell more season tickets due to the lower price, then more people spending on a matchday in the ground.

ive said before, build a 60,000 seater stadium, make the tickets £20 and you'll fill the place.

im not sure it will have a big effect. if you look at it differently, we could now sell more season tickets due to the lower price, then more people spending on a matchday in the ground.

ive said before, build a 60,000 seater stadium, make the tickets £20 and you'll fill the place.

Thats very true Steve, I have often wondered how big the crowds would have been in the 60's if was necessary to pay for seated areas, when the lads stood it was a simply7 matter of cram them in. The more spaces you have the cheaper you can make it

I suppose they could have been bigger Jimmy, but they where still big enough. Ive been in Gladys when a tuesday night game against Charlton (think it was a cup replay) had 75,000, the record highest at the time for a floodlit game.

But it was different then Jimmy, you and i could get a Season Ticket for less than the cost of a programme these days.

Happy Days, when football was a mans game. :lol:

I suppose they could have been bigger Jimmy, but they where still big enough. Ive been in Gladys when a tuesday night game against Charlton (think it was a cup replay) had 75,000, the record highest at the time for a floodlit game.

But it was different then Jimmy, you and i could get a Season Ticket for less than the cost of a programme these days.

Happy Days, when football was a mans game. :lol:

One day Bill we'll sit down over a pint of Guinness and reminisce about days when men were men and shirt buttons stayed on the shirts :lol::lol:

The shit have just gone behind with an oggy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

anybody out there in the auto cup ticket scheme on the season tkts...if you are how does it actually work.

I'm on it for the home cup games. Your season ticket seat is automatically reserved for you and they take payment from whatever bank/debit card you submitted to pay for your season ticket. They activate your season card and you go in with that.

thanks romey at the moment i just phone up and activate my tickets anyway...but what i read was that you get offered away tkts first which i was interested in so i will probably join the auto scheme next season...thanks anyway for your help.

You have to sign up for the away cup scheme. You get the options on the forms they send you to renew your season ticket mate.