IGNORED

Koumas

Word in Cardiff is that Koumas is Goodison bound.

He has been absolutely fantastic for Cardiff this year and scored some blinding goals.

He turned us from relegation favourites to playoff hopefuls.

You only have to watch to see that he is WAY above Championship standards.

Will he do it for Everton?

Is he being lined up as a replacement for Arteta?

Edited by BlueBird

I don't think he is way above Championship standards.

He struggle to get into a West Brom side that was struggling. I know a lot was to do with failing out with the boss but wasn't that to do with not being focused enough or something.

He has already said that he wants to stay are Cardiff and I think that he will and could be captain next year. Talk at Cardiff is that they are linked with Hartson and think that he and Koumas could be good in the championship together.

DM was watching the game against Sheffield and I hope it was for CJ and not Koumas

Having watched Koumas on at least 12 occasions this year I assure you he way above Championship level.

SOME OF KOUMAS' GOALS THIS SEASON

The reason he does't play at West Brom is the Alchy Robson.

I have a link somewhere to some of his Cardiff goals this year including 2 against Leeds, tell me he aint good enough after you see 'em. (PUT LINK ABOVE).

Hartson WILL NEVER PLAY FOR CARDIFF!! He is a JACK!

No way on earth would he be accepted at Cardiff or indeed would want to play.

Jerome is one for the future but nowhere near premiership quality as yet. He is lazy and misses too many easy chances.

Edited by BlueBird

Thats only the 4th time Koumas has been linked this season, ten times last season the season before that & then 25 times the year before that one.

As reiterated many a time...Not 4 me this one.

Had his oppo was 2 scared to play eith the big boys.

Steer clear.

Thanks for the video Bluebird. he looks good especially with free kicks. His placement looks great. He could be worth a second chance in the premiership. Players do improve. I know Robson wasn't happy with his attitude and I could imagine him and Moyes winding each other up. Moyes seems to like yes men.

I agree as I said before. Looks good in the prem but will struggle again in the Premiership.

I don't think that our midfield is that bad. Could do with maybe 1 top signing but think he would struggle to get into our side.

Arteta, Nevile, Cahill, VDM

Who would you take out to play him???

Doesn't include Davies, Kilbane, Osman. He is no better than any of them that I have mentioned.

Waste of money in my opinion would rather the monet go on a striker and or defender

If Arteta leaves, which is fairly likely (though not definite).

Waste of money??

He's almost free and on less than 10k wages!!!!!!

He regularly outplays Davies for Wales and a for Kilbane...you are taking the mick!

He wasn't shite at West Brom, get it into you skulls he fell out with Robson is why he was dropped!!

Waste of money??

He regularly outplays Davies for Wales and a for Kilbane...you are taking the mick!

He wasn't shite at West Brom, get it into you skulls he fell out with Robson is why he was dropped!!

Well when you put it like that!!

There is the little question of why no prem teams took him off west brom's hands?

I think James McFadden would do to the first devision what Koumas has done this season but he just doesnt have the edge in the prem.

A gamble but for spare change with the size of our squad maybe he mite be worth a punt!!!

I would still rather the money be spent on a striker than on him.

he might almost be free but West Brom will still want money for him. He has atleast 1 year left on his contract and believe the figure Cardiff have to get to is around £2m

He might be on less than £10k per year but if he signs with someone in the prem then he will want to earn more than that.

Before he joined West Brom I wanted him to join Everton.

Regarding Kilbane I thought that Koumas played in the centre of midfield or on the right? Also I would have VDM and Arteta in my starting line up and was using Kilbane as a sub. He might be better than kilbane but unless we off load him before signing Koumas then it would be a waste as need to use the money elsewhere.

You say that he has fallen out with Robson which is why he didn't get into the team, how many players are meant to have fallen out with DM over the time. Whats to say that it won't happen with him again if he joins??

If We didn't HAVE to strenthen the team in other places and was cheap then he might be worth the gamble but I beleive the money would be spent better else where

Edited by Adam

Waste of money??

According to his interview in the Blue Room, Arteta fully intends to be here next season. By the way he was asked: 'What was his highlight of the season?

answer:' The support of all the fans'. There was sod all else he could have said. He should have been a politician! :D

To say Koumas couldn't do it in the premiership because of one bad season at West Brom is a tad premature. Its not as if we will go out and buy Ballack or Essien over the summer. He could be a good replacement for Lie Tie, (squad player), leaving us to spend the big bucks on a striker. He's good on the left wing and as Bluebird says obviously has more potential than kilbane so where is the risk?

The risk is having to maybe spend 2m of our summer budget on a 'squad player'.

Might not be a lot of money but if the talk off only having 6m to spend in the summer is true that only leaves 4m to bring in a striker and a defender.

He might be better than Kilbane but the difference is we have already spent the money on him and won't get much back for him and he still has about 3 years left on his contract. If we can sell Kilbane for the same amount of money as paying for Koumas then that won't be that bad but if we have to use our small budget on him the money could and should be better spent