IGNORED

Jacobsen May Leave

I don't blame him for being pissed about not playing when our right back has been injured or had to leave a game because he's been injured though. Even though Pip is better at RB than CM I feel he's been needed more in CM with all the injuries we've had in midfield lately, so it must be a bit of a slap in the face for an international RB to be overlooked.

Guest efctaxi

Would liked to have seen him at least get a game before anything happens . Perhaps he hasn't impressed in training , though a match is totally different .

Jacobsen could have been a challenger for Hibbert's position and its obvious to see that the main reason he is yet to make a debut is his injury. He's only just come back from it in fairness and can't be expecting to walk straight back in, especially with how were playing. Fiddling with the defence could be suicide with the position we are in. We need every point that we can get and push for Europe/Champions.

Lars is a Danish international and is probably a solid guy with his height but he needs to realise that he's never going to walk straight into a club like this - he's not been present for that many games and needs to stay patient. Moyes won't be happy with his tantrum in the paper.

He should get a game in the future , I'd like to see him in our team showing what he is capable of - not another Per Kroldrup.

Jacobsen could have been a challenger for Hibbert's position and its obvious to see that the main reason he is yet to make a debut is his injury. He's only just come back from it in fairness and can't be expecting to walk straight back in, especially with how were playing. Fiddling with the defence could be suicide with the position we are in. We need every point that we can get and push for Europe/Champions.

Lars is a Danish international and is probably a solid guy with his height but he needs to realise that he's never going to walk straight into a club like this - he's not been present for that many games and needs to stay patient. Moyes won't be happy with his tantrum in the paper.

He should get a game in the future , I'd like to see him in our team showing what he is capable of - not another Per Kroldrup.

Jamie, he is the one having a pop at the club, tonight Nev will be at full back and his arse will keep the bench warm. Yes he is a Danish International given a free transfer by his previous club and he wasn't a first teamer there at the end of last season I understand. If he wants to go then he can f--- o--, no one is bigger than EFC, I cannot stand whingers :angry

Jamie, he is the one having a pop at the club, tonight Nev will be at full back and his arse will keep the bench warm. Yes he is a Danish International given a free transfer by his previous club and he wasn't a first teamer there at the end of last season I understand. If he wants to go then he can f--- o--, no one is bigger than EFC, I cannot stand whingers :angry

Why am I being brought into this? Or am I missing a trick and Dark's name is also Jamie?