IGNORED

Team Spirit

MikeO

Davey...

"If it was team spirit you were basing it on, Everton are top of the Premier League and probably Champions League winners as well."

"You gauge it by the players, and what they give up for the team. We like soloists who win us things and make things happen but we also love people who are willing to work for the team and work for their team mates. When you win games it breathes a great spirit, and from that is grows."

"On and off the field they work really well together, so we're fortunate we've got that."

"Obviously we miss some and we hope they recover quickly, but if they were in they would expect me to do the same thing and get on, and i think the players need an awful lot of credit, they've been fantastic."

Nice quote.

A waste of time comment for me.

He's talking up the team spirit which is one of the (few) things we have over other clubs at the moment.

The players read it and it makes them feel good, they know how it is but it's still good to see it in print, so even if you think it's a waste of time as far as the fans are concerned it'll certainly do the team no harm.

He's talking up the team spirit which is one of the (few) things we have over other clubs at the moment.

The players read it and it makes them feel good, they know how it is but it's still good to see it in print, so even if you think it's a waste of time as far as the fans are concerned it'll certainly do the team no harm.

Fair point. I came home from Uni in a stinking mood so just ignore my previous post :P .