IGNORED

Inter-toto Cup?

Europe is still a possibility for us, but with the spate of injuries, we could be lucky to hold 6th. Have we applied for the IT cup?

It's been discontinued, last year's was the last one.

Seventh is likely to be a Europa Cup place also, just needs one of ManU, Arsenal or Chelsea to win the FA Cup (or us of course).

It's a hugely pessimistic point of view to say sixth is a "possibility" though. Has to be a strong probability at the least :) .

If we don't get 6th I will eat my computer screen. Who is actually going to catch us. West Ham? doubtful. And everyone else is at least 10 points behind with only 10 games to go and there are a couple certain wins in there for us starting with Stoke at home next week. We should be looking forward not back. We have a better chance of catching Arsenal and Villa than we do of losing 6th.

If we don't get 6th I will eat my computer screen. Who is actually going to catch us. West Ham? doubtful. And everyone else is at least 10 points behind with only 10 games to go and there are a couple certain wins in there for us starting with Stoke at home next week. We should be looking forward not back. We have a better chance of catching Arsenal and Villa than we do of losing 6th.

I agree with you there mate, it's going to be suicidal to start worrying about teams behind us when we should be looking foreward. We have been around about 6th all season and it would be a waste (and a shame) to lose it now. It's doubtful that West Ham are going to catch us meaning that the 6th place spot should be safe. If Arsenal drop points like they have been all season then 5th spot could be closer than we think. In my opinion we should keep going out for every game 100% for the win rather than worrying about the teams below us and cocking things up. Focus is the key, if we keep that then we are all set for Europa.