IGNORED

Fa Cup Semi Tickets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be announced on the OS over the next few days I guess.

As I (and Bill) said at the beginning of the 'Boro match thread.....

Not wanting to take anything from more deserving fans, but, once the allocation system is known if anyone has access to a spare ticket (or two) I'd be eternally grateful :) .

Chances of me getting to the game through normal channels are pretty remote going on non-existant, long shot maybe but I have to ask.

^^^ I can trump MikeO's offer of having the children of ticket donors^^^

I am offering my North Norfolk holiday home for the period of two weeks to any generous scouse!!

In a location not far from sea, the sturdy construction will be available to you and your family for any two week period of your choice!!

I can have it ready in no time, I'll just need to move the lawn mower and kids toys out and give it a good clean!

It's a kinda wood construction.....bit like a garden shed.

Don't forget!....having children with MikeO.....won't be pleasent :sick01:

Guest Reg Reagan

I enjoy my trips to Wembley when St. Helens play there for the CC Finals there.

Cant wait for our FA Cup Semi Finals against the Salford reds in a few weeks time :D

I don't have much hope, but i'm asking anyway:

is there a way i can buy ticket(s) online and get them sent to me :)

Churinga!....Your going to have to do what most of us non-local Blues do!

Wait untill they go on sale, then contact the sales office (ticket sales) either on line or by telephone, and then just hope your lucky.I guess there wil be some for sale way above normal price, if you want to go down that route!I have never ordered tickets on line, always used ticketmaster or the club direct.

You could plead or bribe the wonderfull people on this site.....for hume I have huge respect for, their wit and wisdom alone is worth visiting this site.......or if licking arse :rolleyes: doesn't work...then just pray!

I don't know if they have a large screen outside the stadium, if they do and I can't get tickets, then me and my lad will probably travel down and watch it on that!

Good luck Churinga.

Churinga!....Your going to have to do what most of us non-local Blues do!

Wait untill they go on sale, then contact the sales office (ticket sales) either on line or by telephone, and then just hope your lucky.I guess there wil be some for sale way above normal price, if you want to go down that route!I have never ordered tickets on line, always used ticketmaster or the club direct.

You could plead or bribe the wonderfull people on this site.....for hume I have huge respect for, their wit and wisdom alone is worth visiting this site.......or if licking arse :rolleyes: doesn't work...then just pray!

I don't know if they have a large screen outside the stadium, if they do and I can't get tickets, then me and my lad will probably travel down and watch it on that!

Good luck Churinga.

Thanks for the advise,

will give it a try!

I don't have much hope, but i'm asking anyway:

is there a way i can buy ticket(s) online and get them sent to me :)

Im sorry but im going to tip the apple cart.......

you may be a great fan and if you get to all / some the games then im sorry for opening my mouth but...

Its part time sit at home fans getting to big games like this that pisses me off.... Id rather see that ticket go to someone that comes & shows their support.

Someone that may have just been to the home FA cup games...

Im sure that we could sell 80k tickets for this game but realistically were lucky if we get 30k

thats 30k minus sponsers and corporates.. so maybe 28k tickets.... when we have an average attendance of 36k

saying that id rather someone that supported the blues go than some fat cat FA sposer but thats another argument.

Im sorry but im going to tip the apple cart.......

Its part time sit at home fans getting to big games like this that pisses me off....

Not upsetting the applecart at all, I agree with you, depending on your definition of "sit at home fans."

I spend as much financially on supporting the club as do a lot of season ticket holders (even if I only get to two or three games a year), I invest as much time and emotion as most as well I think.

If I can get to the semi I will without any sense of guilt, the final (if we make it) maybe not, because the allocation will be smaller (although if someone offered me one I'd be unlikely to refuse :P ).

I did feel a bit guilty in the eighties I have to admit, but I had a source for tickets (the Army FA) which kept coming up with them, and if I'd not used them they certainly wouldn't have gone back to the fans.

If I only ever watched Everton on the TV I wouldn't have had the neck to ask, and I don't think anyone would have helped me out anyway....quite rightly imo :) .

Guest brazil banks
Its part time sit at home fans getting to big games like this that pisses me off.... Id rather see that ticket go to someone that comes & shows their support.

Its sanctimonious, belligerent soapbox-preaching fans like this that piss me off..... Who are you to decide how worthy someone is of watching the team that they love play football? You don't know anything about the circumstances on which someone bases their match attendance. One homegame would cost me around £200 in total so I don't get there much. But according to you that means I shouldn't be allowed to obtion a ticket for the semi-final. I must have misheard David Moyes, clearly he said "Everton FC is the peoples club. People who live within a designated 50 mile radius of Goodison park or who can supply the correct pre-determined amount of home AND away ticket stubs."

:angry:

Rant over.

Edited by brazil banks

Its not the amount of money you spend or where you live..... Did I even suggest that?

I wont even try and explain myself because im quite sure you know the point im making......

All I know is there will be many match going fans not at our semi final match against united becasue free loaders and GLORY fans from all over, manage to soak up a good percentage of available tickets..

So no I dont think everyone deserves a ticket.... not getting to the match isnt an excuse... if money is an issue you get to what you can afford but then again... wouldnt a trip to wembey be expensive.... Distance? well we have theses away ties every now and then..... Away games I like to call them... I know many out of town blues prefer away Away Games especially because distance is a factor..

So if you have been to a big fat zero games this season..... poor or not, living in lands end or county road, I think your fucking cheaky to expect a ticket to a big semi final game ahead of someone thats invested TIME in the club they love...

Edited by DangerMouse

Guest brazil banks

For the record I agree with you to some point, ie corporate block bookings are a disgraceful waste of tickets and I imagine that this is the sort of event where that would happen. Shame. But if someone is wearing the royal blue and roaring Everton on thats good in my eyes. Also I didn't say that I was more or less deserving than anyone else. Far too skint to get to this match anyway (just like all the others) :D

(extends olive branch now that sh*tty morning is over)

Edited by brazil banks

Guest brazil banks
Good thing (as far as a lot of people will be concerned) is that it's the ITV match.

Especially the marketing execs at Tic Tac :D

Edited by brazil banks