IGNORED

Player Of The Season 2005 - 2006 (1-2-3)

Arteta

i saw how much potential he had for us last season and he has continued to improve this season especially when out on the right as he has the ability to put some great balls in and is the most skillful player we've had in the midfield for a while. He has also got into the english game well, a rather clumsy tackler but much like cahill he really gets stuck in and gives it his all to win the ball back.

Beattie

he took a lot of stick last season because of his injuries and then not really doing a lot when he did play. while the early months he struggled still, so did the whole team, when he gainned form so did the team and he has shown that he is an excellent all round striker that can score very good and simple goals as well as being able to work hard around the pitch chasing down the ball, holding it up and getting the odd cross in when forced out wide. he also seems pretty passionate about the club and will hopefully continue to feel this way and keep improving.

osman

While i've not personally seen that much of osman i've heard a lot of reports from others of you who see a lot more of games than I do. as well as this, much like beattie, the team has done well when he's played well or rather just played a lot of the time in his case! he's had a hard time trying to make the cut in the first 11 over the last year but he keeps sticking at it and with his hard workd he's managed to earn himself a place a quite often. hopefully we hang on to him and keep working with him and i think we'll see more improvements. I'd like to see him hit the gym a bit though just gain a bit of bulk and a bit of strength as he get get thrown off the ball and to the ground a bit easily against the average defender.

Phill neville is also worth a mention as he has done a good job in many different positions has always been there and always a good spokesperson and always shows his experience well. his down side is that sometimes he doesnt' know when to shut up and can get himself booked because of this.

In a stop start spluttry campaign------37 Apps- 830 passes - 85 crosses (debateable on qual but improv 4 sure) - 73% succes tackle rate.

It's Tony " The Livin all our dreams" Hibbert 4 mine.

Followed by the Spud, the Nev & the 2 Ozzies. in that order 2.

With a high comm 4 Juan Nuno Valente , whom after a shaky start ( poss unfit as well) showed what a decent player he really is.

Phill neville is also worth a mention as he has done a good job in many different positions has always been there and always a good spokesperson and always shows his experience well.  his down side is that sometimes he doesnt' know when to shut up and can get himself booked because of this.

Arteta

BT

Hibbo

im with the special mention for Nev too! but i dont think its that he doesn't know when to shut up! he's the only moaner in the team, which we need coz were way too nice, we let everyone get away with everythin! (all the top teams get more decision, and they have more moaners, coinsidence?) an i think worthy to be our capt. more of a leader than Weir