IGNORED

Quick Question...

Louis

I dont use others than this. Actually i have bookmarked followeverton.com ,NSNO, Granoldteamforum, but this has felt like "spiritual home" with other fans, so i dont use em. Only if some1 has added link from there ill get a look but dont browse em at all by myself

edit: ill stop by on facebook official appilcation sometimes amd ill off course visit OS regularly

Edited by LexKing

Forum - Just this one, its not too over-crowded and has a nice atmousphere. There's some good banter between members and there are not that I dislike. Everyone has their opinion and that is accepted, on other forums threads start to get flamed because of someone speaking opinions. On here it is differant. I had a look at NSNO but that was too messy for me (I find that the neater the forum the better) and Kipper. This is by far the tidyest and best around. I haven't seen a better forum in the Premiership, whenever I browse other teams forums on matchdays they are poorly presented and poorly used.

Website - I check up on the official site when I can, I also have a look round at the main sites like TEAMTalk, Sky Sports and BBC Sport. I prefer this site as somewhere to get my facts, this site provides links to all differant stories so I come on here first. I'll really go on the other sites to find out some general football news.

Forums: This is the only forum where I visit or post. Don't really need any others, even if I had the time for them. B)

Team news: the daily news updates from the Post/Echo sites. I almost never visit the official site, mainly because I almost never think of it unless someone here specifically links to an article there.

The sport as a whole: ESPN Soccernet, CNN/Sports Illustrated, and FIFA.com for current news, Bert Kassies' page for tracking UEFA Cup/UCL qualifying, and footymad.net for historical information.

Websites - OS, Kipper, Toffeeweb, Newsnow, Skysports

Forums - Here, Blueroom, Grandoldteam, Kipper, although I am not a prolific poster anywhere really, particularly the last 2, but I do have a read of them all at some point on a daily basis.

It all makes the forum tick Jimmy and gets people posting, Just look at the post count on the Boro Thread, and the MOTM thread. ;)

I have been on Bluemoon, Friends of Fulham, Safc Rokerites, Blackburn, Trotters, Wigan and a few other forums i cant think of at the mo, Just to talk footy and to see what other clubs think about us, but this is the only EFC forum i visit.

It all makes the forum tick Jimmy and gets people Posting, I have been on Bluemoon, Friends of Fulham, Safc Rokerites, Blackburn, Trotters, Wigan and a few other forums i cant think of at the mo, Just to talk footy and to see what other clubs think about us, but this is the only EFC forum i have been on.

What do they think of us Bill?