IGNORED

Everton Dvd´s

I just had chance to watch my first full DVD of Everton Football Club: Everton FC the official history. What a piece of quality that was. Whole 2 hours full of emotional stuff with upsides and downstairs, loved it all the time and were hoping it wont never ever stop :) . All the legends and important landmarks from this fabulous team. is there out much more really brilliant DVD`s. I know theres lot of different out there, but i mean a real quality like this.

The season reviews can sometimes be a good watch, it's just a little boring when you have seen it over and over again and you know exactly what will happen when. The last one that I bought was the year that we finished in a Champions League place. That was nice to see again. I don't have that many Everton DVD's because they are either season reviews or before my time. If I was to recommend another one I would recommend watching the Bayerm Munich game where we beat them. My dad was there and as soon as it came out for DVD he bought it, it's on the shelf somewhere :)

>Amazon<

Managers and players will tell you that winning a Semi-Final of any competition can be more exciting than the Final itself, and that was surely the case when Everton met Bayern Munich in the European Cup Winners' Cup at Goodison Park back in April 1985. Trailing 1-0 at half-time (after a 0-0 1st leg in Munich), Everton faced their biggest test of a memorable season against Germany's best, but with some inspirational words from Manager Howard Kendall and a display of dazzling football, they gave all Evertonians a night to remember. The crowd inside Goodison Park that night was vociferous in the extreme, prompting Kendall to tell his players in the dressing room at half-time - "Just get the ball forward and the Gwladys Street will suck the goals in!" Relive that tremendous atmosphere, as Everton's quest to reach the Final in Rotterdam rested on 45 minutes of football and passion!