IGNORED

Player You Qould Like To C At Toffees Name Only

LEE TRUNDLE - AN EVERTONIAN AND A SCOUSER THE TWO BEST COMBINATIONS EVER. WILL BE EAGER TO IMPRESS AND WILL GIVE 100% UNLIKE SOME OF THE LAZY B@STARDS WE HAVE WHO JUST WANT THERE WAGES.

AJ - PROVEN STRICKER AND WILL COMPLIMENT BIFFA AND/OR LT WELL.

JERMAINE PENNANT - HIM AND AVDM ON EACH WING WILL BE LIKE HAVING KANCHELSKIS AND LIMPAR BACK.

MATHEW UPSON - THE ROCK AT THE BACK WE NEED HIM AND YOBOCOP WILL BE A FORCE TO CONTROL MOST PREM FORWARDS.

Ive had a few brewski's & it;s time to dream/...Feirk shorty lets get Marcelo...prob be around the Aj fee anyhows...so what he cant game @ juve...That Del Boy Piero & the swede wif the slavic name aint bad eh.

Ive seen enuff of this lad to raise a woody...sheer Power, Ooodels of pace, strengtt, big bopper of a boy can play lone striker, with a partner or on either wing...Let's get marcelo.

Imagine Dunc wid searing pace flying down the flanks as an option.

oh well Dickov will have to suffice,...tahts if he dont snub us...Nor fair eh.

zalayeta_trofeotim2573_std.jpg

Aaaargh I know I an stupid but why doesn't anyone here listen to me!!!

I am a Cardiff City fan and get to around 20 games a season and about 10 Everton.

Jerome is VASTLY overrated, a good player but nowhere near premiership standard.

He is lazy and misses far too many easy chances. He has scored so many this year as the defences have been shit scared of Koumas.

Go to any Cardiff message board and they are licking their lips at the prospect of getting 4 million for him!! Most would happily settle for 2.

As for Trundle he has only scored twice since last NOVEMBER in league 1, obviously just what we need???

Aaaargh I know I an stupid but why doesn't anyone here listen to me!!!

I am a Cardiff City fan and get to around 20 games a season and about 10 Everton.

Jerome is VASTLY overrated, a good player but nowhere near premiership standard.

He is lazy and misses far too many easy chances. He has scored so many this year as the defences have been shit scared of Koumas.

Go to any Cardiff message board and they are licking their lips at the prospect of getting 4 million for him!! Most would happily settle for 2.

As for Trundle he has only scored twice since last NOVEMBER in league 1, obviously just what we need???

Is this the same bluebird that kept telling us Earnshaw was a world beater, could score goals anywhere, and is an international player of great repute.

The same Ernie that Robson got rid of because 3 goals up to Xmas at west brom was not good enough, and excepted £3.5 m from Norwich and has only scored 2 goals for them since the january window.

Think i,m going to take your assessment of CJ with a pinch of salt cos you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

and as for Koumas ........................he's rubbish.

Glad your not a scout for EFC. :P

Yes the same earnie who has been top scorer at his new club since he went there!!

The same earnie who was top scorer at west brom, the same earnie who was Wale's top scorer.

Obviously he is shit.

Koumas again scores one of the goals of the week this week.

Think you will find that Ashton is still their leading scorer, McVeigh and Huckerby come second and third. Do you want me to go on.

Ashton............11

Huckerby.........9

McVeigh..........7

Mckenzie.........7

Earnshaw........6

And its only because he scored 2 in the last five mins of last weeks game that Ernie comes in at 6. Not exactly setting the Championship on fire is he, has been found out in the premier.