IGNORED

Semi Final Tickets For Sale ?

Tickets being advertised on site called ticket4football. Offering face value tickets of £50 for £150 and upwards. They have a total of 38 tickets being advertised, correct me if I am wrong but they haven't even sorted out for defo which match is being played on which day, so how do these sites get hold of tickets, promises already made to them maybe from corporate allocation? As usual the genuine fans come last. :angry:

Personally, I wouldn't trust any site that says they have tickets before they actually go on general sale. I don't know anything about this particular site, bt there are too many dubious sites out there offering tickets, and lot of times they are just scams.

Edit: Just checked the site and they're offering tickets for £150-175 - Date still to be confirmed. Plus on top of that you have to pay:

+ £22.50 booking fee

+ £3.60 IVA Tax: (16 %) (not sure what that is)

+ £7.50 delivery

Total = £183.60

Sorry, but for a ticket which has a face value of £40, that sounds a bit too much for me, even if they're legit.

Edited by wallwriter

There has been a large increase in online scams for tickets. For example the Micheal Jackson tours has supposidly sold hundreds of tickets when they're not even on general sale - the scam sites are taking money and not producing the goods. I woulden't trust that site to be honest, it sounds too dodgy. I'd stick with a site that the official site link you too, if you do get scammed your losing a lot of money.

And like Taxi said, you can always settle for a nice couch and Setanta :)