Sign in to follow this  
Louis

The Clever Fa

Guest efctaxi

I would imagine extra trains will be scheduled .

Well I was glad for Sunday because I am flying back on Saturday so was worried in case my flights would be delayed and I missed the game.

Wasn't the day of the draws dependant on the order they were picked so hardly the FA's fault entirely.

Well I was glad for Sunday because I am flying back on Saturday so was worried in case my flights would be delayed and I missed the game.

Wasn't the day of the draws dependant on the order they were picked so hardly the FA's fault entirely.

Are you barwick? are you barwick? are you barwick in disguise? are you barkwick in disguise?

Now everyone join in!

No, if that was the case it would have been announced right after the draw.

No, if that was the case it would have been announced right after the draw.

I agree, was probably based on who had first choice of the games/tv slots, Sultana or ITV.

Tried using the "not FA nor my fault entirely" line on the wife when trying to swing two nights away instead of one but she didn't buy it either. Wont tell her I'd already booked my train tickets/hotel :D

I'm with you EW, Sunday lunch, match on the box, family out, swear as much as I want to.......................great

u have got to be kididng me the game will be either 3 am melburne time or 1 am melbourne time (depends on when daylight saving stops here) around that time we have school holidays the 20th is when we go back to school so the match is monday morning lol ah pissed off it wont make me miss the game tho

1 million pounds if we win the semi so would taht be put in our transfer budget? ;)