IGNORED

We Seriously Need To ..

This has hardly been brought up but I think now based on his form needs attention, Tim Cahill needs a catchy song that will have opposition supporters humming along too.

Sure we turned Torres' song and made our own Yakubu chant but we need to come up with something original but catchy at the same time.

Being the most non musical type you can find, i can't think of anything remotely catching or worth posting. I was wondering whether the faithful have been coming up with anything worth singing along to ?

I changed two lines of yours, but seriously I really like what we have come up with ! LMAO

Now if only somehow we can get this chant up (: help anyone ?

His tattoo proved he was a blue

Cahill Cahill

EFC on it, it said on it

Cahill Cahill

We bought the lad from down under

He’ll strike the ball just like thunder

Timmy Cahill

Everton seventeen

Na na na na na na na...

Give up now lads.

What he said, there's no real need to make a new song because we have plenty. The one's that are sung week in week out are good for me and have the great passion behind them. Even if we did make a song here in this thread I doubt that it would be good enough to get the 40,000 singing it each week. Like Maghull said, let's leave it.

we bought him from down under? Since when has Millwall been down under? Learn your geography and history.

I guess Millwall is a little south of Liverpool :P

But yeah, learn yor Geography and History, that chant would never make it.

we bought him from down under? Since when has Millwall been down under? Learn your geography and history.

LOL my mistake !

Australia is typically referred to as 'down under' but the fact that he was bought from Millwall kind of slipped my mind. Yeah i think I'm going to have to agree ill just jump up and down on the spot every time he plays well and that will be enough.

• 3 weeks later...