IGNORED

With Our Budget Who Would You Like To Sign In The Summer?

well it really depends on our final position

if we finish 5th-7th then it would maybe we could have 6 million

4th well depends on how tight bill is but i think we would need maybe 26 mill for champs league to give us a shot

what do we need tho

am maybe a young centre back so we can have cover if lescott has to play at left back

A Defensive midfielder

a winger

and a striker

going to be a very long summer unlesss we make champs league me thinks

McCormack is a brilliant Championship player, but he's not ready for Prem games yet. Went 8 games without a goal, would do a Dave Kitson if he came here.

I'd like to see Everton get Ledley, good left-sided player, very composed on the ball and good at creating attacks. Would do well for us. I'd look to try and get Obinna again as well, don't know quite why it didn't go through the first time but he's a pacey winger.

And if M'Bia wasn't such a prick I'd say get him since Castillo will obviously be going.

Obviously we haven't got loads of dough but we usually buy one expensive player and Davey does his loan/bargains. I would go for any of these, Love, Huddlestone, Daniel Fox ( I know we got rid of him), Darren Fletcher, Sun Ji Park and maybe Moutinihio but i cant see it.

I don't really think many of them are hugely realistic. Love and Moutiniho will be too expensive, Huddlestone and Fletcher have both recently signed long contracts, Park has had alot of play this season and has been doing well so can't see them getting rid and Fox won't cut it at this level, at the moment any way, he was good with Walsall in League 2 and has been hit and miss at Coventry.

Personally I would like to see some of the following:-

IF Wolves do not come up then I think that Kightly would be a good signing, alternativly Ledley, however Ledley seems to have gone backwards somewhat this season so not too sure anymore. Maybe he just had one good year and has flattered to decieve.

I think that Luis Suarez would be a good striker to pick up from Ajax. He would come fairly cheap as well. Also I would like to see a move for Manny, i know some here don't want him back, but i think he had a touch of class about him. We could pick him up fairly cheap, around 6m i reckon, due to Valencia's financial problems.The creativity he offered would be a huge add to the team.

Also another winger other than the ones i mentioned. Can't think of any of the top of my head. Obinna had barley played for club or country so I don't think he will get a work permit again.