IGNORED

Baines, Jags And Lescott...

MikeO

Guest efctaxi

Looks a very strong defense and midfield , though I must say our striking line up looks a bit thin on the ground .

Nice to see the Everton names though .

Surprised Ledley King's in given his knee problem....didn't know it was quite so serious...

"King suffers from a debilitating problem in his right knee that prevents him from doing any training sessions with his Spurs team-mates during the week.

The only contact he has with them is on the day before a game when King watches training to learn the moves he will be part of on match day."

A couple of jokes in that squad, ... Downing, Upson. Are those really international quality players? Don't think so. Cole has played well but he is injured, no? How is Capello calling injured players into an England squad? King will never be a part of a serious England squad, why call him up? Madness. Oh well. More than deserved for our back line, Lescott and Jagielka are the best partnership in the league and should play for England. Baines won't start but he does really offer something different and I can see him being used, certainly deserves it, been fantastic for us.

A couple of jokes in that squad, ... Downing, Upson. Are those really international quality players? Don't think so. Cole has played well but he is injured, no? How is Capello calling injured players into an England squad? King will never be a part of a serious England squad, why call him up? Madness. Oh well. More than deserved for our back line, Lescott and Jagielka are the best partnership in the league and should play for England. Baines won't start but he does really offer something different and I can see him being used, certainly deserves it, been fantastic for us.

There are always jokes in the England team. Downing & Upson haven't been up to scratch and arn't good enough for the International Team. Ledley King should have been sent home because he's not good enough either. He's hardly playing for Spurs and shoulden't get a call up (especially with an injury) it seems that Capello is looking too hard to find a perfect team. Redknapp is leaving Ledley King out for a reason.

Just hope that ALL of our international squad players come back unscathed..... the last thing we need right now is more injuries!

I second that, on Ledly King if he was fit and did not have the injury trouble he has he would be a must have player for me when he plays he is one of the best defenders in this league and its ashame he has the constant injury problems. A little of topic but what team if we had a fully fit squad to choose from would you field?

Edited by EFC-Paul

There are always jokes in the England team. Downing & Upson haven't been up to scratch and arn't good enough for the International Team. Ledley King should have been sent home because he's not good enough either. He's hardly playing for Spurs and shoulden't get a call up (especially with an injury) it seems that Capello is looking too hard to find a perfect team. Redknapp is leaving Ledley King out for a reason.

you joking? king has got to be up there as one of the best in the prem. its just a shame he has this injury he cant get over, i have no doubt if he didnt have it he would be at a higher level