• Leighton Baines
    • Phil Neville
    • Leon Osman
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Louis Saha
    • João Alves Jô
    • Noah Baadhi

That's exactly what we've had for the last few seasons Taxi (3,2,1 for 1st, 2nd & 3rd) and we decided to change it because the majority felt it didn't give an accurate picture :) .

For example (again extreme), a player puts in a decent shift every game but is never outstanding....gets rated fourth or fifth every week. Ends the season with no points at all :( .

It's a tough one. Keep the thoughts coming though and we'll make a decision over the summer.

3 points for Man of the Match.

1 point for 2nd.

And thats your lot.

(or the aforementioned 1 point for Man of the Match and bugger all for everyone else).

Edited by Maghull70

taxi - you went into far too much detail for me there. old timers like me and mike have seen the rules come and go. this is the current version, and to be honest the final result will always work out either way. jags is winning, no one can argue with that. 2nd is just the first looser anyway, so who gives a damn who is second, where noah baahdi is, why yobo is lower than him. jags will win it, with out a doubt, i dont give a crap where anyone else is in the table come the end of may, and to be honest, if they are not in the top 11 they need to pull their finger out of their arses and show a bit of passion!

Guest efctaxi
taxi - you went into far too much detail for me there. old timers like me and mike have seen the rules come and go. this is the current version, and to be honest the final result will always work out either way. jags is winning, no one can argue with that. 2nd is just the first looser anyway, so who gives a damn who is second, where noah baahdi is, why yobo is lower than him. jags will win it, with out a doubt, i dont give a crap where anyone else is in the table come the end of may, and to be honest, if they are not in the top 11 they need to pull their finger out of their arses and show a bit of passion!

I waffle for England once in top gear mate :lol: