IGNORED

Jacobsen's Debut

Showed a willingness to get forward and occasionally had some good touches/passes, got caught out of position a few times. Personally rate Hibbo as a lot better, but for his first game in god knows how long I guess he was okay(ish)

Guest efctaxi

It was a decent debut when the performance of the rest of the team is considered .

Nothing really to suggest he isn't up to the job once he gets settled in , though not many games left in which to secure another contract .

I thought he did ok, the main problem bieng caught out of position but considering he has not played a competive game for god knows how long then it is understandable.

I can't see him being anywhere near to a decent replacement though. I am looking forward to the return of Hibbert, which is quite shocking really!

Guest efctaxi
Send the lad out on loan to the championship for a while to allow him to find his feet, I feel he will come good but he was thrown in at the deep end.

ATB

Mac

He has only signed a 1 year contract hasn't he ?

• 3 weeks later...