IGNORED

Question

It's just I renewed mine through the post and they've sent me a receipt through the post. It looks like a match ticket and I wanted to know if any one else had received the same thing as a receipt. Also the receipt says I've only been charged £302 for my ticket but the adult price is £438 for the Lower Gwladys (I think).

• 3 weeks later...
I really did only get charged £302 for my season ticket :huh: . I'm not going to complain when it's saved me £136 :lol: .

Think you'll find that's a special rate for those willing to forfeit their claim on any Cup Final allocation Mark :P .

If you read the small print it says...

All tickets generously given up in this manner will be distributed to deserving Evertonians in Devon whose name begins with an M.

Think you'll find that's a special rate for those willing to forfeit their claim on any Cup Final allocation Mark :P .

If you read the small print it says...

All tickets generously given up in this manner will be distributed to deserving Evertonians in Devon whose name begins with an M.

:lol:

I might not even have a ticket for the final so you're sadly mistaken. I'll be doing everything possible to get a ticket though, yesterday has made me want us to get to Wembley as often as possible.

:lol:

I might not even have a ticket for the final so you're sadly mistaken. I'll be doing everything possible to get a ticket though, yesterday has made me want us to get to Wembley as often as possible.

Why would you think you would not get one as a season ticket holder (suddenly very afraid)!

Agreed, about Wembley, what an experience, will live with me forever in fact not even sure the final could beat it!

Why would you think you would not get one as a season ticket holder (suddenly very afraid)!

Agreed, about Wembley, what an experience, will live with me forever in fact not even sure the final could beat it!

Because our allocation is lower for the final, so I'm not sure how they're going to decide who gets what.