IGNORED

Rhino

I have a slight feeling that Rhino may just be one of the very few players/ex-players to take a look on here every now and then. If do see these emails Unsy, then hopefully you will take a small bit of pleasure from the graitude of Blues. A loyal servent and a modern day player who gelt pride in wearing the shirt. The fact that you were in the Gwladys Street for the Derby the other season speaks volumes for you.

Let us not forget that he has an FA Cup winners medel and that he played a key role in getting the Moyes era off to a flier in DM's first game in charge.

All the best David.

One of my childhood heros. All the best to him, absolute legend in my eyes. I hope he makes it as a coach / manager or whatever he chooses to do in the future.

Think i'm coming from a similar age. I loved him when he was first in an Everton shirt. I remember my first everton game (Villa away 94'!!!) him being the standout perfomer (along with Vinny Samways). Good times, good player but a great man... and who can forget when he joined Villa, stayed there 1 week then leftg and rejoined us. I will love him just for that i think... even if he was whipped by the misses :lol:

“I played for some great teams alongside some great players but my best times were at Everton,” he said. “I absolutely love the club and the fans and I would love to return again one day.”

IMO he is always welcome. He was a solid left back and one which was reliable 9 times out of 10. Would have loved him to have stayed longer but things just didn't happen according to plan I guess. I wish him all the best with his coaching ambitions and we never know he could end up back here in a coaching role like Stubbs.

Legend.

I'll always remember him fondly. In 2003 I took my then 11 year old son to the UK anbd watched Everton at Charlton - sat with the travelling blues. at the end of the warm-up, when the balls were being retrieved, he purposely hammered one into our end - and it landed in my sons hands. Greate souvenir to bring back to Canada - thanks Unsy.