IGNORED

I hope Liverpool stay up (from a blue)

rowlo-efc

:o I am what alot of people refer to on here as the "bluenose"....

But as much i am a blue supporter, i for one do hope that Liverpool stay up and are not relegated this season.

For one...i would miss the 2 derbys each season

I honestly reckon that Liverpool are in a false postion at the moment and im sure by the time Xmas comes, they will have started to climb the table again.

The true script

Liverpool finish 5th/we finish 4thth(we gloat)

Liverpool go on to win the European cup and then the Super Cup. (fantastic)

their loyal 750,000 fans close down the city centre for a day to see a bunch of piss heads speed past and wave (like they care).

Then...expectations are high 'watch us go this season' echoed around analfield.

current situation...LFc havent scored from open play in the prem yet. they have signed mediocre players and are currently lying in 13th (18points off the leaders) after losing 4-1 at home to the champions and then 2-0 away to Fulham and all after boasting about how they are going to challenge the champions and possibly mount an attempt to win the league. truth - Uefa cup spot is looking doubtful...

But as i say...im sure Liverpool will start to go up the table again soon. :o

Guest fozzie22
:o I am what alot of people refer to on here as the "bluenose"....

But as much i am a blue supporter, i for one do hope that Liverpool stay up and are not relegated this season.

I honestly reckon that Liverpool are in a false postion at the moment and im sure by the time Xmas comes, they will have started to climb the table again.

The true script

their loyal 750,000 fans close down the city centre for a day to see a bunch of piss heads speed past and wave (like they care).

current situation...LFc havent scored from open play in the prem yet. they have signed mediocre players and are currently lying in 13th (18points off the leaders) after losing 4-1 at home to the champions and then 2-0 away to Fulham and all after boasting about how they are going to challenge the champions and possibly mount an attempt to win the league. truth - Uefa cup spot is looking doubtful...

But as i say...im sure Liverpool will start to go up the table again soon.  :o

:o:o

Nah, they'll win it this year. Even if they finish 20th - the FA and UEFA will give them special dispensation for being so great.

well they are so great though arnt they, with a striker as good as that they will have to win somethin (in case ur wonderin what one? as they have many great strikers i am on about the magician Peter Crouch)

I appreciate that you are all trying to put a spin on things to justify your own teams short comings...but come on guys, you are all just making yourself just look very foolish in light of a Liverpool side that are "Champions of Europe"

Yes guys thats "CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE"

Now read that back very carefully bluenoses :o

but i guess you all have your "cup winners cup" success to fondly look bacK on eh.. :o

I appreciate that you are all trying to put a spin on things to justify your own teams short comings...but come on guys, you are all just making yourself just look very foolish in light of a Liverpool side that are "Champions of Europe"

Yes guys thats "CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE"

Now read that back very carefully bluenoses  :o

but i guess you all have your "cup winners cup" success to fondly look bacK on eh..  :o

Isnt that history now? 'Champions of Europe 04/05' - ahem...last season.

And as for us looking back at the 'cup winners cup' - alls that I have heard is '5 times'

when where the other 4 won - oh yeah - ages ago - and yet you still fondly look back - hypocricy - its a great way to come back at an unintelligent being.

Everton fans really are such full of hypocrites

They always tell Liverpool fans to stop living in the past, when i do not know one Everton fan that does not live in the mid 80's

It really is such nonsense that bluenoses spout in order to disguise their sheer underlying bitterness at a club as successful as what Liverpool are.

Its quite sad really to watch the Evertonians going as mad as what they are doing :lol:

Well gwladys....alot of Evertonians do like to post on Liverpool forums as well, i can assure you that.

It makes you all look foolish when all i see is a bunch of bluenose supporters trying to clutch at such desperate straws and make Liverpool out to be any less successful than what we are.. :lol:

I post on Everton forums coz Everton supporters like to post on Liverpool forums,

If its good enough for one, then surely it should be for the other as well?

So does that mean that those of you who do..have an interest in Liverpool by the same token? :blink:

Oh yes you all do sorry..you all really hate us :lol:

:lol: I am what alot of people refer to on here as the "bluenose"....

The true script

But as i say...im sure Liverpool will start to go up the table again soon.  :blink:

Yes, I hope they stay up also, welcome to toffeetalk fellow bluenoses

Well us Kopites do not tend to ban the bluenoses from our forums for the slightest reason...i guess we are not as sensitive as the Everton fans are on here eh? :lol:

In response to the result at the weekend..no it wasnt good you are right there - but hey, it beats being at the bottom of the Premiership i guess :)

• 3 weeks later...