IGNORED

Pubs Before The Semi

I really hope I am not being insensitive to those of you that are still trying to get a ticket for the semi (good luck with finding one), but for those that are going, any thoughts on which pub to go to for the hours before the game? Determined to make a day of it and hopefully we can have the place bouncing.

I was at the England game the other night and there isnt really anywhere to drink around Wembley apart from the kiosks which charge a small fortune for cheep larger in plastic glasses. (I had a pint and a hot dog for £9.80)

Also parking is £20 in the official car park and around £25-£30 everywhere else so we are going to drive down to Uxbridge and park up there(for free!) where there are plenty of local pubs at reasonable prices and its only 3 or 4 stops on the tube and you also get a jump on the traffic

Would strongly reccomend doing something similair.

If your going down by coach its still worth jumping on the tube either down to Uxbridge or in to Baker Street where again there are plenty of pubs even if the prices are a bit more like London prices there

I don't know how useful this link is but I hope it helps:

Pubs near Wembley

I also spotted this on the official Everton forum. Venue name is silver spoons. it is situated 2 minutes away from the west stand of wembley stadium. it is restricted to 2000 people and we have now got orders for over 1100 so do not miss out, it sounds like the pub thats already been mentioned but worth a click ^ :)

Pubs Again

I don't know how useful this link is but I hope it helps:

Pubs near Wembley

I also spotted this on the official Everton forum. Venue name is silver spoons. it is situated 2 minutes away from the west stand of wembley stadium. it is restricted to 2000 people and we have now got orders for over 1100 so do not miss out, it sounds like the pub thats already been mentioned but worth a click ^ :)

Pubs Again

Just followed the thread and realised this is sold out (shit Sunderland have just scored against Man Utd)!

Just followed the thread and realised this is sold out (shit Sunderland have just scored against Man Utd)!

In case anyone is interested, I mailed the people in the earlier link before I realised they were sold out. I then got a mail last night saying they could still sort me out with tickets. I've responded but not heard anything yet. Worth a try if anyone is interested.

In case anyone is interested, I mailed the people in the earlier link before I realised they were sold out. I then got a mail last night saying they could still sort me out with tickets. I've responded but not heard anything yet. Worth a try if anyone is interested.

Can you PM me the contact details mate? I emailed them myself the other day but I haven't heard anything yet. Was wondering if they would sell on the day if I end up not getting a ticket

didnt even think bout wer we were guna drink when we get down there, i assumed there was decent places nearby, but now i find out there aint that many decent places... that 2000 people event, sounds great, gutted bout that really, does any one have any other news on events happening nearby or any other pubs were all the blues are going to be?

Apologies all - having started this thread myself I wish I had done my homework first and then posted.

Anyhow - there are specifically designated pubs. Everton fans need to get to Wembley High Road and I have called 2 pubs and they have both confirmed that they are open to us - JJ Moons and The Bear (which I think are almost next door).

Seems like United get the pubs close to Wembley Park.

I'll be trying JJ Moons first.

A Guy who lives near Wembley put this on the blueroom......

Be aware all pubs and offies in the wembley area (inc silver spoons) have to stop serving 1 hour before KO (start again when game kicks off).

You have the police to thank for this and there are no exceptions so if anyone tells you a pub you can get served b*ll*x you cant.

So stock up at 2:55

Also all the pubs in wembley park area are manure pubs (torch, croc etc)

everton pubs are wembley central/stadium station area ( mannions greyhound, speakesy bear old post office)

Police have been enforcing teams in seperate areas for a while now.

ps i live 2 miles from wembley

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.p...e5215e13e7584f1