Sign in to follow this  
Louis

New Everton 09/10 Kit

Home Shirt: It's a load of bollocks. The England kit looks great retro but ours dosen't. I've liked the designs in recent years so lets keep up the 21st Century standard and not have retro kits every minute. I woulden't mind as much if it didn't look as bad as it does. I won't be buying if its anything like the one's leaked so far.

Goalkeeper Shirt: Will buy that at first glance. All grey? Very nice.

The Goalkeeper's kit looks ok, but the home jersey - No no no.

And also, this website claims we have already been confirmed with Le Coq Sportif, so I doubt these images have much credibility.

The Goalkeeper's kit looks ok, but the home jersey - No no no.

And also, this website claims we have already been confirmed with Le Coq Sportif, so I doubt these images have much credibility.

Both images have the Le Coq logo on them mate!

Both images have the Le Coq logo on them mate!

Yeah of course I realise that obviously, but how do you know somebody hasn't just made these two jerseys together on Photoshop? And despite what certain speculations may have been made, we have NOT officially signed with Le Coq Sportif or any other jersey manufacturer for the next season.

Yeah of course I realise that obviously, but how do you know somebody hasn't just made these two jerseys together on Photoshop? And despite what certain speculations may have been made, we have NOT officially signed with Le Coq Sportif or any other jersey manufacturer for the next season.

Until the official site release pictures and information I won't be building my hopes up about anything. The kits have been good with Umbro but its safe to say that they won't be doing any more in the near future. Le Coq Sportif seems the way that Everton are going. Let's just wait and see what they produce. Please nothing retro, the leaking United kit is bloody awful.

It's a tracksuit.

And howards shirt doesn't tell you alot about how the home shirt is going to look think.

yeah i figured it was tracksuit after i posted haha

yeah i figured it was tracksuit after i posted haha

Hence it saying 'As our friends at NewSoccerJerseys.com have noticed, a picture of Phil Neville in a pre-match jacket and another one of Tim Howard in the new goalkeeper kit have appeared on the Internet' and having a zip ;)

If they wanted to do something retro then go for the all blue one. Keep it really simple like the England kit is.

Something like below just with 'Chang' 'Le Coq Sportif' and the Everton crest (maybe even FA Cup winners 09')

efc__1177487818_ball1.jpg

If you go on Bluekipper it has a sneak preview of the new kits.

I have always wanted the Hafnia kit so am made up about next years home kit, and the away kit well i probably wont bother

I just went on bluekipper and the home kit looks brilliant IMO. The away kit is a bit different, but refreshing nonetheless.

Here are the pics:

evertonhome0910.jpg

evertonaway0910.jpg

It looks better than the first leaked picture which looked like the kit had an inbuilt external sports bra:

evertonhome20910.jpg

I know it hasn't been officially announced but it's all done and dusted mate. There has been filmed footage and those pics are from the photoshoot to promote the new kits.

The home kit looks silly with the chang so far down the shirt, otherwise, it would have been quite nice.

The away kit... I'd change those pink stripes for white ones and it would be perfect.

If this is the final release for next seasons shirts, I wouldn't know which to go for.

The home kit looks silly with the chang so far down the shirt, otherwise, it would have been quite nice.

The away kit... I'd change those pink stripes for white ones and it would be perfect.

If this is the final release for next seasons shirts, I wouldn't know which to go for.

Nothing wrong with a beer belly..... :lol:

Nothing wrong with a beer belly..... :lol:

Quite right....though mine's more of a chocolate digestive belly these days :P .

And real men can wear pink....I quite like both of them :) .

the awayshirt--> pink?? :axehead:

It will take along time to get used to, to say the least (if this is real)

edit: this already has a thread, admins to the rescue!

I think they look great, very nostalgic. The away kits aren't pink...they have pink on them. Be glad we get something that at least looks interesting, if these are in fact accurate. I'd like to see a long sleeve of both.

everton09102.jpg

everton09103.jpg

Louis, are these real? they look real....im not a massive fan tbh. The collar with lines was obvious through the leaked pics of the training top. but the final product doesn't seem to work that well. The round collar with a large low V, doesn't do anything good. Plus on the sleeves whats with them!?

If the away one is like the mock-up on bluekipper, i will deffinately get that...its class, complements the retro, with an ultra modern, slick, in your face design....not like Everton at all but B-E-A-U-tiful!

Home shirt - 2 outta 10

Away - 9 outta 10 (If its the black with pink)

Louis, are these real? they look real....im not a massive fan tbh. The collar with lines was obvious through the leaked pics of the training top. but the final product doesn't seem to work that well. The round collar with a large low V, doesn't do anything good. Plus on the sleeves whats with them!?

If the away one is like the mock-up on bluekipper, i will deffinately get that...its class, complements the retro, with an ultra modern, slick, in your face design....not like Everton at all but B-E-A-U-tiful!

Home shirt - 2 outta 10

Away - 9 outta 10 (If its the black with pink)

Me neither, not a fan at all of the home jersey, although wouldn't mind the away jersey. I just hope we get something a lot better than what those pics show.

am i the only one who likes the home kit.

It's not bad but the material looks thick and shitty. It needs to be thin so that the players can breathe easier. No jumpers.

the sleeves look way to short, or is that just me?

and the messy desk as a background isn't vere convinsing.

The sleeves are pulled across, its the way its been taken they are normal size.

With the eleven names those shirts have on them we'll be invincible next season :P .

It's a nice touch having those names on but a bit unfair on the others who also played a big part that season, i.e. Harper, Bailey, Richardson, Heath (if his isn't) and others I'm sure.

It's a nice touch having those names on but a bit unfair on the others who also played a big part that season, i.e. Harper, Bailey, Richardson, Heath (if his isn't) and others I'm sure.

I looked up van den hauwe, thats a dutch name, and appears that there was half a belgian in the legend 80's team :D

pleasant suprise. B)

On topic: don't think i can really decide if i like the home shirt or not untill it's on the pitch.

I looked up van den hauwe, thats a dutch name, and appears that there was half a belgian in the legend 80's team :D

pleasant suprise. B)

"Psycho" Pat Van Den Hauwe, born in Dendermonde but represented Wales at international level. Quality hardman/right footed left back :D

Edit; Oh and married Mandy Smith who made a name for herself after having a fling as a teen (was she 15?) with aging rocker Bill Wyman!

Its still the 'V' that gets me.... a) why it doesn't come into a point, i'm not sure, it would make sense to and now looks silly. and if anyone wants to be picky n suggest its due to the stitching (seen on the original leaks) then thats bull, cz it would still work better at a point....and B) the top edges of the 'V' finish before the whole diameter of the collar, (if you look at the 85 kit, you will see the V go across the shoulders more) so we are left with the sillouhette of a bloody ice-cream cone lol :lol:

Come on Black n Pink :P im sooooooo coooool B)

has no one not seen on the away top, the pink lines that go across the shirt... one of the pink lines actually goes over the everton crest, when the rest of them are underneath, they should all be underneath the everton badge, as thats normally stiched onto the top.. have a look ... the first pink line that goes thru the everton badge actually goes over the top of the crest. I actually like the black and pink but im unsure as to if there real or not

has no one not seen on the away top, the pink lines that go across the shirt... one of the pink lines actually goes over the everton crest, when the rest of them are underneath, they should all be underneath the everton badge, as thats normally stiched onto the top.. have a look ... the first pink line that goes thru the everton badge actually goes over the top of the crest. I actually like the black and pink but im unsure as to if there real or not

That's a good spot. Looks like it's a black shirt that's had the pink superimposed on it, where the shirt's not flat the lines still are.

Could still be a genuine mock-up, but certainly it's not what it appears to be.

It's only a mock-up...chill...it will look goooooooooood :D

Its fake..... Zoom in and look at the pixles..... the blue....... even zoomed in 2000% is all one shade... like its been "filled" the design is just from retro everton shirt that you can buy on the market now..

The black kit has pink lines going through the badge...hmmmmmm not v good that is it

Its fake..... Zoom in and look at the pixles..... the blue....... even zoomed in 2000% is all one shade... like its been "filled" the design is just from retro everton shirt that you can buy on the market now..

The black kit has pink lines going through the badge...hmmmmmm not v good that is it

its....a...mock....up i doubt itl have that on the actual shirt

Guest efctaxi

The names on the inside of the kit are the cheesiest thing I've ever seen .

Why are we being dragged back to the 80's ?

Not for me after a second look .

I like the names on the inside of the shirt, its a nice touch IMO. Its an anniversary kit of that team so why not have there names inside. I don't see a problem with it. I like the kit the more I see it.

Guest efctaxi
I like the names on the inside of the shirt, its a nice touch IMO. Its an anniversary kit of that team so why not have there names inside. I don't see a problem with it. I like the kit the more I see it.

Nah , can't say I agree .

I would rather we concentrate on Evertons future than it's past .

It's almost like Sportif are taking credit for some of the success in the 80's , and our management are being superstitious about it .

In reality , it simply means it's been 25 years since we were a footballing force .

Nothing to brag about there .

I hate the 1966 thing that goes on all the time .

A large % of our fan base weren't even around 25 years ago , so why would they want to celebrate it ?

We celebrated it at the time .

Time to move on now , and celebrate new successes .

Nah , can't say I agree .

I would rather we concentrate on Evertons future than it's past .

It's almost like Sportif are taking credit for some of the success in the 80's , and our management are being superstitious about it .

In reality , it simply means it's been 25 years since we were a footballing force .

Nothing to brag about there .

I hate the 1966 thing that goes on all the time .

A large % of our fan base weren't even around 25 years ago , so why would they want to celebrate it ?

We celebrated it at the time .

Time to move on now , and celebrate new successes .

personally i dont see a problem with it. its not like it emblazoned across the back of the shirt.

Guest efctaxi
personally i dont see a problem with it. its not like it emblazoned across the back of the shirt.

Neither was the small hole in the dam :rolleyes:

I hope

Guest efctaxi

Here's a nice picture of our 25 second record breaking goal hero wearing what appears to be the new Everton strip :)

sahakit.jpg

sahakitlarge.jpg

So what do you think ?