IGNORED

New Everton 09/10 Kit

Louis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who likes the home kit.

It's not bad but the material looks thick and shitty. It needs to be thin so that the players can breathe easier. No jumpers.

the sleeves look way to short, or is that just me?

and the messy desk as a background isn't vere convinsing.

The sleeves are pulled across, its the way its been taken they are normal size.

It's a nice touch having those names on but a bit unfair on the others who also played a big part that season, i.e. Harper, Bailey, Richardson, Heath (if his isn't) and others I'm sure.

I looked up van den hauwe, thats a dutch name, and appears that there was half a belgian in the legend 80's team :D

pleasant suprise. B)

On topic: don't think i can really decide if i like the home shirt or not untill it's on the pitch.

Edited by Churinga

I looked up van den hauwe, thats a dutch name, and appears that there was half a belgian in the legend 80's team :D

pleasant suprise. B)

"Psycho" Pat Van Den Hauwe, born in Dendermonde but represented Wales at international level. Quality hardman/right footed left back :D

Edit; Oh and married Mandy Smith who made a name for herself after having a fling as a teen (was she 15?) with aging rocker Bill Wyman!

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

Its still the 'V' that gets me.... a) why it doesn't come into a point, i'm not sure, it would make sense to and now looks silly. and if anyone wants to be picky n suggest its due to the stitching (seen on the original leaks) then thats bull, cz it would still work better at a point....and B) the top edges of the 'V' finish before the whole diameter of the collar, (if you look at the 85 kit, you will see the V go across the shoulders more) so we are left with the sillouhette of a bloody ice-cream cone lol :lol:

Come on Black n Pink :P im sooooooo coooool B)

has no one not seen on the away top, the pink lines that go across the shirt... one of the pink lines actually goes over the everton crest, when the rest of them are underneath, they should all be underneath the everton badge, as thats normally stiched onto the top.. have a look ... the first pink line that goes thru the everton badge actually goes over the top of the crest. I actually like the black and pink but im unsure as to if there real or not

has no one not seen on the away top, the pink lines that go across the shirt... one of the pink lines actually goes over the everton crest, when the rest of them are underneath, they should all be underneath the everton badge, as thats normally stiched onto the top.. have a look ... the first pink line that goes thru the everton badge actually goes over the top of the crest. I actually like the black and pink but im unsure as to if there real or not

That's a good spot. Looks like it's a black shirt that's had the pink superimposed on it, where the shirt's not flat the lines still are.

Could still be a genuine mock-up, but certainly it's not what it appears to be.

It's only a mock-up...chill...it will look goooooooooood :D

Its fake..... Zoom in and look at the pixles..... the blue....... even zoomed in 2000% is all one shade... like its been "filled" the design is just from retro everton shirt that you can buy on the market now..

The black kit has pink lines going through the badge...hmmmmmm not v good that is it

Its fake..... Zoom in and look at the pixles..... the blue....... even zoomed in 2000% is all one shade... like its been "filled" the design is just from retro everton shirt that you can buy on the market now..

The black kit has pink lines going through the badge...hmmmmmm not v good that is it

its....a...mock....up i doubt itl have that on the actual shirt

Guest efctaxi

The names on the inside of the kit are the cheesiest thing I've ever seen .

Why are we being dragged back to the 80's ?

Not for me after a second look .

Guest efctaxi
I like the names on the inside of the shirt, its a nice touch IMO. Its an anniversary kit of that team so why not have there names inside. I don't see a problem with it. I like the kit the more I see it.

Nah , can't say I agree .

I would rather we concentrate on Evertons future than it's past .

It's almost like Sportif are taking credit for some of the success in the 80's , and our management are being superstitious about it .

In reality , it simply means it's been 25 years since we were a footballing force .

Nothing to brag about there .

I hate the 1966 thing that goes on all the time .

A large % of our fan base weren't even around 25 years ago , so why would they want to celebrate it ?

We celebrated it at the time .

Time to move on now , and celebrate new successes .

Nah , can't say I agree .

I would rather we concentrate on Evertons future than it's past .

It's almost like Sportif are taking credit for some of the success in the 80's , and our management are being superstitious about it .

In reality , it simply means it's been 25 years since we were a footballing force .

Nothing to brag about there .

I hate the 1966 thing that goes on all the time .

A large % of our fan base weren't even around 25 years ago , so why would they want to celebrate it ?

We celebrated it at the time .

Time to move on now , and celebrate new successes .

personally i dont see a problem with it. its not like it emblazoned across the back of the shirt.

Guest efctaxi
personally i dont see a problem with it. its not like it emblazoned across the back of the shirt.

Neither was the small hole in the dam :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I hope

Guest efctaxi

Here's a nice picture of our 25 second record breaking goal hero wearing what appears to be the new Everton strip :)

sahakit.jpg

sahakitlarge.jpg

So what do you think ?