IGNORED

New Everton 09/10 Kit

Louis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks shite to be honest it would look alot better without that napkin stuck to it.

Didn't like the original in '83 and this is worse. The "V" is far too big.....the seam across the middle makes it look like a woman's shirt (though it may be useful to lift and separate the man-boobs of some of our larger supporters :blink: ).

Just hope the next step isn't the "bib" shirt the last one morphed into.

It may grow on me but I'm doubtful.

Hey I am currently in Australia and won't be back in England for another 4 months. So I was wondering where would I get the new shirt imported from when it is released? I don't think the official Everton store ships out side of England or does it?

Hey I am currently in Australia and won't be back in England for another 4 months. So I was wondering where would I get the new shirt imported from when it is released? I don't think the official Everton store ships out side of England or does it?

Yeah they do ship out to Australia, I ordered one a few years ago came in a couple of weeks I believe...

The afwul picture quality makes me think this is a fake, and i hope it is too.

It's definitely real :( .

That is a disgusting shirt and it looks so cheap and tacky. I'll still buy it but I really will dislike wearing it and will probably wear the away shirt more often.

It's definitely real :( .

That is a disgusting shirt and it looks so cheap and tacky. I'll still buy it but I really will dislike wearing it and will probably wear the away shirt more often.

Are you sure?? damn, i started to like the one in duncanmckenzieismagic's avatar, this one is just messed up

the curved line across the chest, the striped collar, .. :S

When I was over in Australia two years ago shops in Sydney stocked the Everton shirt only 1 week after it was released in England, so that may be an option.

I'm in the minority here, but I like it!

I know it sounds stupid Jamie, but do you think people dont like it because there is too much white? and actually as a whole kit, would look nicer with blue shorts instead of the white?

also: Is it me or is the shirt a lighter blue?

Edited by tenaciousj

The white socks and white shorts are traditionally Everton's preferences. A few years ago people were kicking off because the socks were black and blue hoops.

Yeah i get that Louis, i would normally prefer white shorts, but with the kit we've seen would blue shorts look better? Originally thats why i put 'that i knew it sounded stupid' askin the question :lol:

The black shorts were only introduced because of the mothers moaning of grass stains ;):lol: