IGNORED

Who Should Be Playing Every Week?

Just realised I didn't post mine. Mine would be

--------------- Howard -------------------

Hibbert -- Jagielka -- Lescott -- Baines

----- Rodwell -- Arteta -- Neville -----

---------- Cahill -------- Fellaini ----------

----------------- Yakubu --------------------

When it comes down to it, without another decent wide player playing a formation that allows Peanuts in out wide would mean playing Ossie wide too which is a waste.

In this formation Pienaar and Osman can be add in and the 2 attacking mids could become wingers to change it around too.

Bench: Ruddy/Turner, Vaughan/Coleman/Duffy/Kissock/Baxter (Youngster spot), Saha, Gosling, Osman, Pienaar, Yobo

Edited by Grarghsies

..........................................................Howard.

....................Hibbert/Neville...................................................Baines

..........................................Jagielka............Lescott.

.............Osman..............................Arteta..........................

..........Pienaar.

..................................Fellaini..............................Cahill.

.................................................Vaughan/Yakubu.

Hibbert and Osman have a bit to prove, the rest of the team looks strong.A couple of signings next season and could Moyes keep Jo on loan?...added to Yobo, Anichebe, Rodwell, Gosling.

Baines and Pienaar will I think get even better together down the wing, and Vaughan's the type of player Pienaar will play well with.

Europe next year, and it will be a big season for the young lads, Vaughan, Gosling, Rodwell, Anichebe and Fellaini.Luck with injuries and a couple of decent new faces and we are going to be pushing for that 4th place.

Don't know how others feel but I'm actually glad to have Hibbert in the team .

One of our best players this year .

agreed showing the form he had a few years back when he almost got into the england side!

for me it would be

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Lescott Baines

Neville

Pienaar/Osman Arteta Cahill

Fellaini

Yakubu

just dont like pienaar and osman in the same midfield cos up against physical opposition they get knocked off the ball too easy cos of their stature. arteta can play is way out of it a bit and cahill and neville a bit stronger and tougher and then fellaini obviously a big lad and i think he is great up front and cant wait to see him work with the yak!

agreed showing the form he had a few years back when he almost got into the england side!

for me it would be

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Lescott Baines

Neville

Pienaar/Osman Arteta Cahill

Fellaini

Yakubu

just dont like pienaar and osman in the same midfield cos up against physical opposition they get knocked off the ball too easy cos of their stature. arteta can play is way out of it a bit and cahill and neville a bit stronger and tougher and then fellaini obviously a big lad and i think he is great up front and cant wait to see him work with the yak!

Spot on.

Depends if we draft in any new players for next season to be honest

-----------------Howard

New RB----Jags---Lescott----Baines

-----------------Fellaini

New RW--------Arteta--------Pienaar

--------Vaughan/Cahill

-------------------------Yakubu

I rate Fellaini and think he will be a big player for us next season and in the future but i would like to see him in his natural position as he's to slow to be playing so advanced for me. We all know we are weak down the right so thats a no brainer we need some players to fill those area's.

I think Vaughan and Yakubu would make a great pairing given abit of time and with his pace to play off Yak im sure they could cause all sorts of problems for defences.

Edited by EFC-Paul