IGNORED

Cahill Interview In Todays Observer

Hi everyone, if you haven`t got todays papers yet grab hold of the Observer some good coverage of todays game including a 2 page interview with Tim Cahill....

choice quote....

Q. Would you ever consider a move to Liverpool if they came in for you?

A. Never, never never! No money in this world could ever convince me to play for Liverpool. Thats not a lack of respect for the fans or the club. It's for the respect for the Everton Supporters. You just can't do that. Morally, it's not right. It gooes against everything I stand for. No chance.

might send a copy to Hull care of Mr N Barmby.

I actually had the privalage of meeting TC last year, visited him at his home with a number of people (he was looking to have some work carried out at his pad) actually sat down opposite him at kitchen table - how sureal was that! couldn't help mentioning that I was a blue ST holder and had a chat about EFC, he said he reckoned he had about 4 or 5 years years over here and then would be heading back to Oz, he loves EFC but finds it diffucult sometimes as his culture back home is to spend life outside but weather over here makes it difficult to do the same his family, talked about L'pool - says 'he hates the bast'ds' - his words I assure - What a guy, love him.