IGNORED

More Homegrown To Come?

Louis

Seeing as we have all but guaranteed Europe (Chelsea need to gain 3 points afaik), Moyes may decide to throw a few more youngsters in towards the end of the season to help prep the squad for the FA Cup Final. We may see more from Baxter and Kissock and Wallace could make their debuts. :)

Guest efctaxi

I've been wanting him to do this for a long time now .

When we have won a game , and there have been occasions both this year and last , then it's a reasonable thing to suggest he might throw the youngsters on .

I'm not sure Moyes thinks that way though to be honest , but we'll see .

It would be nice but I can't see Kissock getting a game, Baxter and Wallace will come on as subs but both Gosling and Rodwell will see a lot more action. DM will rest players but I would like to see him experiment a bit in his line ups, lets get more used to Timmy leading the attack, Jo is going back, Saha is not up to it, he was woeful against Utd and young Vaughan still isn't ready.

Guest efctaxi

Not sure I agree about Vaughan Jimmy .

I think he was ready the day he kicked his first ball mate , and only for injury would probably be a key player right now .

I still have high hopes for the lad , and he's not 21 untill July .

Today he missed a shot - but he was there to shoot , and no other player was in 120 minutes .

His penalty oozed confidence , and his running looked pretty fit to me during the celebration . By far our fastest player in the squad , and I think next year will be his year .

Not sure I agree about Vaughan Jimmy .

I think he was ready the day he kicked his first ball mate , and only for injury would probably be a key player right now .

I still have high hopes for the lad , and he's not 21 untill July .

Today he missed a shot - but he was there to shoot , and no other player was in 120 minutes .

His penalty oozed confidence , and his running looked pretty fit to me during the celebration . By far our fastest player in the squad , and I think next year will be his year .

Wow mate, I meant after his injury, he is a born scorer and has proved it

Guest efctaxi
Wow mate, I meant after his injury, he is a born scorer and has proved it

Let u off :P

Not seen Aggard or Baxter play before .

I hope they get a chance from now on in .