IGNORED

A question for Evertonians...

Guest tonliv

I'd like to ask all the Evertonians on here a genuine question here if i may? :D

After your team finished 4th last season and the obvious joy that you felt (which was more the fact that you finished above Liverpool more than anything else)

How did it really make you all feel when the team that you hate the most and that you finished one place above, just so happened to go on and lift the biggest club prize of them all for the 5th time?.

I mean..come on now bluenoses - answer that genuinley and from the bottom of your hearts - how did that really make you feel?

It must have made you all feel as sick as anything :lol:

...and then to add salt to the wounds, Liverpool lift YET ANOTHER trophy in the European Super Cup and then Everton get dumped out of the Champions league and then the UEFA cup.

I am, i suppose what you would call a compassionate Kopite in that i actually do feel sorry for Everton to an extent and what they have had to endure recently.. :D

The whole thing couldnt have been scripted any worse for you all really :blink:

Edited by tonliv

Not a post you want to answer eh Ian? :blink:

The only responses i'll get to this will be ones saying "Just ignore" or "you're a this, that or the other"..

Would be nice to see an Evertonian make a sensible/none abusive reply to the above, but i shall not hold my breath :lol:

I'd like to ask all the Evertonians on here a genuine question here if i may?  :D

After your team finished 4th last season and the obvious joy that you felt (which was more the fact that you finished above Liverpool more than anything else)

How did it really make you all feel when the team that you hate the most and that you finished one place above, just so happened to go on and lift the biggest club prize of them all for the 5th time?.

I mean..come on now bluenoses - answer that genuinley and from the bottom of your hearts - how did that really make you feel?

It must have made you all feel as sick as anything  :)

...and then to add salt to the wounds, Liverpool lift YET ANOTHER trophy in the European Super Cup and then Everton get dumped out of the Champions league and then the UEFA cup.

I know that he is now banned but would like to answer the question.

First. Felt great when Everton finished above the RS (might have only been by one place but at the end of the day it was still one place and goes down in the history books that you keep spouting about)

Second. Felt glad that a English team won the Euro cup but gutted that it was the RS. Then again when your name is on the cup you don't have to do much really do you.

Third. You win the supper cup with a handball (which again shows when your name is on the cup you don't have to do much)

But you know what the best think is about the RS winning those things from last season is the fact that they have been going on about winning the league and laughing at Everton for being bottom. But when you look at it you have Everton on 4 points (after gaining a point against the team that tore you to shreds at 4.1) and Liverpool who are having a lot better season than us on are only on 10 points.

Also Everton have now played the Arse, The Mans, Spurs and Chelsea. Not sure which ones of those (apart from the Chels) you lot have played.

Sad part is Im pretty sure that NONE of our regs go haunting their boards...As well we simply have no need to...these Idiots surely must be juvenilles?

The lack of common sense that seems universal amongst that lot should be reportd to authorities.

They obviously need extra health funding or something, some kind of scheme that hands out common sense pills!!!

( With the common sense pill being Cyanide)

And now RS got dumped out from Carling Cup 3rd round and lost 1-4 and 0-2 to chelski and fulham in the league. and their strikers haven't scored from open goal in the League and haven't win on away matches yet. :):D

Edited by jared

Glad he's gone been reading what he wrote on the other topics doesn't really have a clue about much. Liverpool really are on a downward spiral still can't believe Gerrard stayed their guess he'll probally be gone soon along with Benitez if they continue their poor form.

And i've never been on a RS forum what need would i ever have to visit one but i didn't mind them winning the Champions league but it was lucky for everyone in the club they won it because basically i couldn't see Benitez still being given the backing of the board and fans. And Crouch wtf? what's he done to justify a place in the England team i thought strikers jobs were to score not be a moving pole.