IGNORED

Tickets For Final

Okay, so now the hunting begins.

A mate and me are planning to fly up from South Africa for the final. Is the only way to get match tickets via touts or these expensive online sellers (who are charging 75 pound more for the everton tickets than the chelsea ones)?

I assume the club allocates all its tickets to seasonholders and those with X number of ticket stubs.

Is there any other way to apply for tickets?

thanks

Put it this way, our allocation is going to be less for the final than it was for the semi final (we'll have around 23,000 tickets I think).

Which will perversely probably make it easier to get hold of tickets through "unofficial" channels....which is a shame I think.

A significant number of those there yesterday won't make it to the final while tens of thousands less deserving will.

.......okay, so unfortunately all my suspicions confirmed!

when I lived in London I was following the team every week with the London supporters club, including a whopping 8 of us who made the trip to ashton gate -- slightly different situation this :D, and happily so!

anyway, starting to pull in my dodgy contacts from SA and abroad......financially this is becoming a very expensive few weeks -- a flight to london, black market tickets, getting my world cup tickets this week.......AND........I got married 2 weeks ago............all in the middle of a global depression.................who cares!!! we goin' back to wembley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

.......okay, so unfortunately all my suspicions confirmed!

when I lived in London I was following the team every week with the London supporters club, including a whopping 8 of us who made the trip to ashton gate -- slightly different situation this :D, and happily so!

anyway, starting to pull in my dodgy contacts from SA and abroad......financially this is becoming a very expensive few weeks -- a flight to london, black market tickets, getting my world cup tickets this week.......AND........I got married 2 weeks ago............all in the middle of a global depression.................who cares!!! we goin' back to wembley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I know this sounds really stupid, and its fascinated me since i was a kid, but where do you get contacts lol i don't know anyone who works on it...if anyone does know anyone, let me know and i'll giv you my email address haha thanks!! tbh i mite be able to get them properly...again...via some jonnies, lube...and possibly a paper bag :P

Would anyone care to guess how much the tickets are gonna be

Ide love to go but i simply cant afford to spend 100's on a ticket

The prices are on the official site. I'd post the link but the site won't load for me atm for some reason.

Cheapest ticket is £34.60 (I think) and the most expensive is £93.

Edited by Romey 1878

I know this sounds really stupid, and its fascinated me since i was a kid, but where do you get contacts

All my Wembley tickets in the eighties came through the army FA. Friend of a friend was something in the Royal Corps of Transport. Tickets for the final are distributed right down the FA pyramid but I just think you need to be lucky.

All my Wembley tickets in the eighties came through the army FA. Friend of a friend was something in the Royal Corps of Transport. Tickets for the final are distributed right down the FA pyramid but I just think you need to be lucky.

I know of somebody (because a work collleague got his ticket from them) who has a very tenuous link to the club who managed to get hold of 20+ tickets and as far as I'm aware they were all £54 tickets. I will therefore but very pissed off if I don't get one and will letting the club know about it!

Yesterday has only made me want to 100% more, it was awesome!

I think those of us who DO get lucky enough to get tickets need to have a meet up at a chosen pub before the game...........and of course all through the night post-victory celebrations!!!!!!!!!

tenaciousj -- contacts are just people, who know people, who know people, who know people, etc.......like MikeO said it's about pyramids -- so you have them, even if you don't know you have them! as an example, if you were a cricket fan coming down to SA with the barmy-army, I could give you a ticket behind the stumps absolutely free for the 1st day of the test match in cape town.....I'm a contact now!

I think those of us who DO get lucky enough to get tickets need to have a meet up at a chosen pub before the game...........and of course all through the night post-victory celebrations!!!!!!!!!

tenaciousj -- contacts are just people, who know people, who know people, who know people, etc.......like MikeO said it's about pyramids -- so you have them, even if you don't know you have them! as an example, if you were a cricket fan coming down to SA with the barmy-army, I could give you a ticket behind the stumps absolutely free for the 1st day of the test match in cape town.....I'm a contact now!

I was in the Green Man yesterday and it was brilliant, I'll be hoping to go there again if I get a ticket for the final.