IGNORED

Nev Article

A couple more brilliant quotes by Neville -

“Winning a trophy is better than a good league placing. What do you get for finishing fifth or sixth in the league, for losing a Carling Cup semi-final to Chelsea or going out valiantly to Fiorentina in the Uefa Cup? As players, nothing."

“I am very proud of what is going on here. I was used to winning things at United but they say that your next success is the best and I believe that."

There was a picture in one of the papers, showing most of the players racing off towards Jagielka when he scored his penalty, they all look as if......well they'd won a penalty shoot out!Neville in contrast, didn't let his emotions get the better of him, appearing to show his respect to his former club.

I really believe him when he says Everton are his present and future, and he loves it here.But I'm glad he's got enough about him not to rub it in to his old club.

Great penalty Phil...........Good player, nice person!

Mind you, when he was through nearly one on one with the Man Utd goalkeeper, after a great through ball from Fellaini........did anyone really think the ball would find it's way into the net?

• 4 weeks later...

He's one of the best players at the club. His attitude is spot on and everytime he steps onto the pitch he shows his true passion for the club. Before the game he's focussed and he's a real role model for the younger generation, the perfect captain and the perfect man to have in the team.