IGNORED

Matteo Ferrari.

Pat

Pat confesses to having Been Guilty of being a tad peripheral the last cple weeks as our season slid in to mid table nothingness.

Anyhows have I missed a Ferrari Injury? Is he even still here ( some Quarters have suggested a walk out).

Bit miffed & thought he would have made squad with all injuries & alike if was even remotley fit.

Anybody? Anyhting?

Heard that he was still carrying an injury and was have a fitness test for the match vs Boro. Can't blame him if he walked out though and the clubs keeping it quiet, we need to build for the future and if Moyes is picking weir over him i think he has every right to be angry i know i would be if it was me. Hopefully he'll stay though as we really need centre backs.

Theres something strange going on with this one like Kroldrup round two or something! Theres seriously something wrong with Moyes his European transfer dealings theres only Arteta who's been a success Yobo still needs to prove his worth and I still think theres something fishy about VDM

Theres something strange going on with this one like Kroldrup round two or something!  Theres seriously something wrong with Moyes his European transfer dealings theres only Arteta who's been a success Yobo still needs to prove his worth and I still think theres something fishy about VDM

Yeah he's a piss artist & a perv so i'v heard

@ the end of the day it is a universal thing & a not a foreign issue?.

Simply the actions of well ermmmm...a BLOKE with a few Bevvies in his gut's..!!!

Stunningly have seen this in all 4 corners of the world.

It's what men do.

Not Zoolander of course though (Pat)