IGNORED

Cup Final Tickets

MikeO

first - jamie, that picture of moyes is not good.

second - 25,000 is just a joke, we were better off at the old wembley with that sort of allocation. how can they expect to get a showpiece atmosphere when half of the fans dont give a shit about the result.

first - jamie, that picture of moyes is not good.

It made me laugh so I just had to use it

second - 25,000 is just a joke, we were better off at the old wembley with that sort of allocation. how can they expect to get a showpiece atmosphere when half of the fans dont give a shit about the result.

Completly agree with you there. The fact that 40,000 fat business bastards will get to go is sickening. The semi was so could becasue it was 50/50 down the middle.

Just praying I have enough credits on my account to get in on the first round of tickets and secure my place.

for the semi i got very very very lucky (with a little help from iggy) but there is just no chance of me getting a ticket.

and i'll be honest, i will happily stand outside wembley stadium on 30th may, and i will pay a tout for a ticket of it gets me into that match.

25 k for the real fans n 40k for the "FA family" its disgusting and the price for a ticket behind the goal lower tier £95 ?!??!!

i think thats taking the piss tbh because i know some fans wont be able to afford that but may follow their teams all over england/europe.

i hope u beat chelsea ne how gl.

:) Great news about the final. So happy for the team and fans. I love Everton and watch every game broadcast here in Australia. I'll actually be in England next month visiting an elderly relative. Realise I won't have any chance of getting a ticket to Wembley but was wondering whether there was anywhere Everton fans not going will be gathering to watch the game. Would love to hear. Email ksurveys@aanet.com.au Cheers :)

My nephew is going even if he can't get a ticket, the atmosphere will be something else. Knowing our Digsy he'll do his best to get in some how :lol:

Back in 66 the touts thought they'd be ripping off us hicks from the north until the lads relieved them of their tickets

one of my old mans mates did that back in the day, just went up to the tout, nutted em and gave the tickets away.